Join for free
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 07:12 PM

Dutch Queen in a row about a coat

On a visit to Bavaria the Dutch Queen Maxima has stirred up a bit of a row and its all about her coat..

According to the designer its supposed to be screws and key shapes in a geometric design but according to some it seems to have a swastika design..

What do you think should she have taken more care about what she wore or are people just seeing what the want to see in order to find offence in something innocent?

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive...at-in-germany/
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 07:41 PM

Re: Dutch Queen in a row about a coat

Looks more like a cross than a swastika, fuss about nothing.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 08:25 PM

I agree it looks more like crosses to me , even my son grees with me,some people ,like many here , like to cause trouble and are possibly anti Royalists
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 09:30 PM

The coat looks ok to me lots of jewelled crosses is all I see...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top