Join for free
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 02:51 PM

Tonight at The London Palladium

watched Tonight at The London Palladium and this 11 year old was brilliant and his face when Mcfly came onto the stage to join him was sheer delight to watch - it really made my night seeing this and watching prog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JIIIX-3FcQ
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 02:53 PM

Re: Tonight at The London Palladium

I've recorded it to watch today or tomorrow, I am a big fan of Bradley Walsh.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I've recorded it to watch today or tomorrow, I am a big fan of Bradley Walsh.
he was great too on it Malcolm - i'm a fan of his too - he just makes The Chase with his wit
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:03 PM

Wanted to watch it, for Andrea Bocelli, but have so much on my Sky box it'll have to wait. Might try for catch up.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 10:18 PM

I think it is a load of rubbish compared to the old Sunday Night At The Sunday Palladium.
Then the programs were live, and there was real excitement in them.
Even if they were in black and white!
This recorded stuff doesn't hold the same excitement for me.
But fair play to those that enjoy the current programs, but they are not for me.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:24 AM

I went to the London Palladium in the 1960's as part of a student day in London to celebrate finishing our two year full time course at college.
Harry Secombe was top of the bill and he sang, Cara Mia. I used to love the Tiller Girls with their high kicks!
I haven't seen the current television show as yet.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 09:34 AM

That was brilliant, that young lads face was a picture, he certainly has a bright future in music
Welshie
United Kingdom

17-04-2016, 10:29 AM

there was a prog last night with Michael McIntyre which was a similar variety type prog and he surprised a Welsh hairdresser and made her dream come true by singing on the prog with Michael Ball - she was very good so hopefully a good future for her
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I went to the London Palladium in the 1960's as part of a student day in London to celebrate finishing our two year full time course at college.
Harry Secombe was top of the bill and he sang, Cara Mia. I used to love the Tiller Girls with their high kicks!
I haven't seen the current television show as yet.
I loved The Tiller Girls and their high kicks as well Arti.
I bet you didn't know that?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top