Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:15 AM

Are You A Gum Chewer?

Do you like a bit of chewing gum, does it help your concentration or just freshens your mouth?
Do you like to see a woman chewing gum, you know going ten to the dozen as their teeth gnash away on it! Football coaches couldn't attend a match without gum to chew on!
Do you mind the stuff? Should it be banned in town centres?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:18 AM

Re: Are You A Gum Chewer?

Hate it and seeing people chewing away on it for hours on end
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:21 AM

I use it - started when I stopped smoking.
However, I don't gnash away ten to the doz ...I try to chew discreetly.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:24 AM

I do like a bit of a minty chew now and then usually in the car.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:36 AM

I used to like it but its no good for fillings so gave up
You would never have known I was chewing the gum though, can't stand people that gnash away
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:46 AM

As I spend most of my day talking on the phone at work, I chew on it as my mouth gets dry.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:47 AM

It's one of my pet hates. Hate seeing anyone chewing, especially with their mouths open.

Then, why throw it where we unsuspecting public pick it up on our shoes ? Yuk! You see pavements littered with blobs of white where they once were!

Having said all that, I do have a packet in my car, purely for freshening the breath when no toothpaste handy! As soon as the flavour disappears, about 5mins, I discard it back into the wrapper it came out of.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 09:30 AM

I was not allowed chewing gum as a child, but did occasionally get given some by play friends. I donīt much like it when people are chewing gum when having a conversation and as Cheshire Cat says, blobs of it on pavements ready to stick to your shoes is not nice, I also see it stuck onto walls. Unless things have changed you are not allowed to take chewing gum into Singapore, I remember that as one of the warnings given out before leaving the plane.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Do you like a bit of chewing gum, does it help your concentration or just freshens your mouth?
Do you like to see a woman chewing gum, you know going ten to the dozen as their teeth gnash away on it! Football coaches couldn't attend a match without gum to chew on!
Do you mind the stuff? Should it be banned in town centres?
But do you leave it on the Bed post overnight?

https://youtu.be/x6bFTVi0hHs
Lonnie Donegan/
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 09:32 AM

I like the Extra Spearmint chewing gum when i buy it, but don't have it too often..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top