Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 06:16 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken in the Aosta valley in northern Italy.
Today's the day we're likely to lose a lot of money on the horses - 2 horses each @£2 EW , a total of £16 down the pan. Perhaps we should buy a bottle of gin instead. Oh to h*** with it, it's only the kid's inheritance we're wasting ! Anyway, if you want to cheer my horse on mine's the one with three legs !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 06:37 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good luck with the race Alan, I've not had a bet on a horse since Red Rum back in the seventies..

Good morning everyone, a wet start here but hopefully it will clear later as we are hoping to visit the country show at Thoresby Hall over the weekend.

Have a good Saturday folks.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 07:10 AM

Good Morning Each,another wet one here but hope it clears up as I have some work to do in the garden...I used to enjoy sticking a pin to pick a horse in a big race in years gone by,good fun with Everyone in the House cheering Their horse on...happy days..Have a good one Folks,x
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone,

Won't place bets on steeplechasing, too many poor horses die.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:11 AM

Good morning all. I won't be betting either ..... Love the picture Alan.
I'm off to the gym with Paula this morning and out for a carvery with her Ady & the kids tonight. In between times there's some housework beckoning.

Have a good day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:33 AM

Not sure I would want to live there Alan - interesting picture
Good morning all
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:50 AM

Good morning all. A bit of shopping for me this morning, and other than usual housework nothing planned. Have a great weekend.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 08:55 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 09:02 AM

Good morning fellow members a very wet night here so back to mud on this cold but sunny morning.

I was supposed to be going food shopping but can't be bothered to face the world this morning. Lots of home made goodies in the freezer so I won't starve . Roasted vegetable lasagna and home made soup and bread will keep me going today.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 09:16 AM

buenas dias all. After some rain and some sun yesterday, today the forecast is for sun all day. No firm plans but will take my friend for a little more sightseeing later today. Have a pleasant day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top