Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 11:42 PM

Just to say

Just to say I am really liking this friendly site. I have chatted to some really nice people and there are indeed some interesting characters as in life..

It took a time to work out the techie stuff. Apparently I was putting quotes in. Oh well. Moderators are really good.

Until I auto correct again. See you x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 12:04 AM

Re: Just to say

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Just to say I am really liking this friendly site. I have chatted to some really nice people and there are indeed some interesting characters as in life..

It took a time to work out the techie stuff. Apparently I was putting quotes in. Oh well. Moderators are really good.

Glad you're enjoying the site, Sue
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 10:15 AM

I always like it when someone takes the time, as you always do, to compliment the good things and people there are in this forum Goldi.

You haven't been a member here for very long, but I can already see that you are a wonderful addition to the crew here.
Well done.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 10:22 AM

Thanks Booze you and Twink have been very nice too me. I tend to congregrate toward warm kind people. I do have my moments though. We all know we only have one shot at life. Why be nasty

Have a great day. Ask Twink for my email. We can have a good old chin wag xxx
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 10:27 AM

This is the best, friendliest and best-moderated forum on the net by far.
I'm also very glad that you took the time to say so too !
Goldielocks
Spain

09-04-2016, 10:29 AM

Thank you Malcom nice of you to say so xx
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 10:32 AM

I am also enjoying the friendliness on here. I was shocked at first. It seems you can make your point without someone slagging you off because they don't agree.
Goldielocks
Spain

09-04-2016, 11:24 AM

Nice isn't it Londogs I think we are at an age that we can agree to disagree. Nice to meet you x
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 11:42 AM

Goldie, Thank You for your kind Friend request that l accepted immediately as you seem like good fun and a nice sort!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 11:44 AM

Nice isn't it Londogs I think we are at an age that we can agree to disagree. Nice to meet you x
you too Goldie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top