Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 03:54 PM

'The Hairy Bikers' It's True!

I was watching a repeat of Dave Myers and Si King ‘TheHairy Bikers’ Northern Exposure.

They were in Finland with its scenery of beautiful Lakes and happy Villagers. Very entertaining as usual and full of banter and cooking the local traditional food which all looked very appetising.
When it came to say Good Bye they were both stood overlooking the lake and in a seconed they were both naked and with shrieks of glee, and we could observe two naked well padded mature men running into the lake

Well, I thought, is this the shape of things to come on Cookery programmes?

My favourite TV Chefs are Antiono Carluccio and Gennaro Contaldo ‘To Greedy Italians.They travel round Italy and join in the local celebrations singing and dancing and cook local fresh food out of gardens including Truffles. They love cooking, and even more eating the delicious food they make.
I wonder if we are going to get a treat and see them naked?
Genaro did remove his trousers one as he had ants crawling up his legs, revealing shapely calves and well tailored boxer shorts. He is quite a ‘Ladies Man’.
They are the best of friends and have such a good camaraderie between them
Gennaro, often plants a kiss on Anotnio’s head and tells him he loves him

Perhaps they will both dive naked into the Med on the Amalfi coast singing “O Solo Mio”
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 04:38 PM

Re: 'The Hairy Bikers' It's True!

I think I would rather see Meat and Two Veg on a plate Azure .
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:31 PM

Re: 'The Hairy Bikers' It's True!

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I think I would rather see Meat and Two Veg on a plate Azure .
Yes! So would I Eliza.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top