Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
englishrose
New Member!
London
englishrose is female 

25-06-2010, 02:54 PM

Hope you don't mind this post... If so pls let me know so I can delete it.. :)

Hello,

The service I am offering is for anyone who needs a friend/companion.

The service is aimed at people who maybe just need someone to visit for an hour a day to chat or someone to drive them to appointments, collect shopping, light housework, cooking or just someone to sit and have a cup of tea with! Some clients ask me to take them to dances, coffee mornings, and church groups. Others need me to walk the dog, and feed the cat! Sometimes my clients have been widowed and it gives them the confidence to make new friends just by having someone there.

Most of the people who contact me are relatives of someone elderly, who because of work commitments are unable to spend as much time as they would like with their loved ones. It's my job to pop in as a friend and make sure all is well and help as needed.

I also offer a similar service to people with a disability (who have some care needs) that want someone to go to the cinema with, maybe for lunch, see a band or just want an honest friend.

You are more than welcome to contact me if you are new to London or maybe too busy at work to socialize and need a companion for an event/trip.

About me...
I am 27 years old and female. I am honest, caring, fun and have a good personality! I began this career because I enjoy meeting new people and it is very rewarding. I meet a lot of people who have a different carer sent everyday and find it very impersonal and just want someone regular to build a friendship with. I do hold a full u.k driving license that I have had for over 9 years with no convictions. I can drive both manual and automatic cars. As I live in London I do not use my own vehicle due to the costs it would make my charges too high so I use a weekly rail/bus pass meaning I do not charge for travel. I also have a u.k passport meaning I am available for trips abroad as long as it doesn't affect my regular clients.

I still have some availability so please do not hesitate to message me with your requirements, obviously I prefer to set up regular appointments but one off trips/events are welcome. I will also consider areas outside of London depending on travel costs.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please email englishrose.friend@gmail.com for appointments, or reply to ad for info.

To visit ad on gumtree 60981145 ref.

Please no agencies... I am self employed and wish to keep it personal. Thanks.
englishrose
New Member!
London
englishrose is female 

25-06-2010, 02:55 PM

Re: Hope you don't mind this post... If so pls let me know so I can delete it.. :)

Hello,

The service is aimed at people who maybe just need someone to visit for an hour a day to chat or someone to drive them to appointments, collect shopping, light housework, cooking or just someone to sit and have a cup of tea with! Some clients ask me to take them to dances, coffee mornings, and church groups. Others need me to walk the dog, and feed the cat! Sometimes my clients have been widowed and it gives them the confidence to make new friends just by having someone there.

Most of the people who contact me are relatives of someone elderly, who because of work commitments are unable to spend as much time as they would like with their loved ones. It's my job to pop in as a friend and make sure all is well and help as needed.

I also offer a similar service to people with a disability (who have some care needs) that want someone to go to the cinema with, maybe for lunch, see a band or just want an honest friend.

You are more than welcome to contact me if you are new to London or maybe too busy at work to socialize and need a companion for an event/trip.

About me...
I am 27 years old and female. I am honest, caring, fun and have a good personality! I began this career because I enjoy meeting new people and it is very rewarding. I meet a lot of people who have a different carer sent everyday and find it very impersonal and just want someone regular to build a friendship with. I do hold a full u.k driving license that I have had for over 9 years with no convictions. I can drive both manual and automatic cars. As I live in London I do not use my own vehicle due to the costs it would make my charges too high so I use a weekly rail/bus pass meaning I do not charge for travel. I also have a u.k passport meaning I am available for trips abroad as long as it doesn't affect my regular clients.

I still have some availability so please do not hesitate to message me with your requirements, obviously I prefer to set up regular appointments but one off trips/events are welcome. I will also consider areas outside of London depending on travel costs.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please email englishrose.friend@gmail.com for appointments, or reply to ad for info.

englishrose
New Member!
London
englishrose is female 

25-06-2010, 02:56 PM

Re: Hope you don't mind this post... If so pls let me know so I can delete it.. :)

Hello,

About me...

claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 03:44 PM

I think you`ve mistaken this site for the freeads.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 03:46 PM

hmm...self employed and no agencies?
Do the DSS know about this? Are you insured and CRB cleared.
bet you`re not
claireandaisy
Essex

25-06-2010, 03:47 PM

I think you`ll find most people have someone to do this. They`re called friends. Remarkably... they don`t charge.
englishrose
New Member!
London
englishrose is female 

25-06-2010, 03:51 PM

No not at all, sorry if I have offended you but posts in freeads would rarely be seen by the type of person who I want to attract. Some of my clients would never interact with anyone if I didn't visit and have gone weeks without seeing a single person before me, so I apologize for posting here but I was only trying to let people know about what I do.
englishrose
New Member!
London
englishrose is female 

25-06-2010, 04:18 PM

I think you will find that is not the case and you are very naive to think so! Tell the 70 year old lady who I visited this morning that! Married for 50 years lost her husband recently and has no family!! Charged her £2.00 for a trip that cost me £6.00 so I guess that does make me a friend, and a much needed one at that!!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 04:29 PM

Sorry but I do not agree with you either Englishrose! Claireandaisy is correct in what she has stated!

I looked after my elderly friends for 10 years, both had Alzheimers. When the husband died his wife lived on for 5 years and I continued to look after her - and hold down a full time job in Glasgow. I never ever, nor would I have, took any money from either of them. That's what friends are for!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 04:36 PM

I'm in agreement with Claire and Brandykins .....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top