Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 07:40 AM

Will-we-win Wednesday chat

And English drivers and team top the F1 standings too...

You never know, something may go wrong today and England win...
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 08:14 AM

Re: Will-we-win Wednesday chat

Ooooooh
I pressed submit and the site vanished till now ... three and a half hours!
Sorry everyone
I guess it was one of those well known 'glitches'?
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 08:45 AM

.. at least England's performance is not as embarrassing as the French fiasco
England gave the Aussies a reasonable spanking in the cricket yesterday - Hoorah! Well done chaps!

Another beautiful day

Mags - are you feeling better? Cough gone? When is your holiday? I hope you will be fully fit by then.
I'm feeling better today - at least better than I was. Onwards and upwards. Eileen; I do appreciate your concern. You are a kind and thoughtful soul.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 12:23 PM

Best of luck to the football team today.
dinahsmum
SW England

23-06-2010, 12:28 PM

Just testing
The ranking/timing of posts appears to leave a little to be desired ...

Yes - that's better.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 12:57 PM

Good luck to England and hope they win!

Oh and Good Afternoon everyone!! Couldn't get on here today until about 15 mins ago! Must have been a breakdown somewhere!

Hope everyone will enjoy today!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 01:12 PM

Good luck England for all the supporters here
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Good luck England for all the supporters here
It appears Merz and myself are the No.1 supporters here on OFF!

Hi everyone, another lovely day ...... hope I can say the same in late afternoon when THE match is over!

DM, I'm still trying to shake off my chest infection, it's a case of grin and bear it I'm afraid as my doc is reluctant to prescribe AB's for it Good to hear yours is improving though
My holiday is 7 weeks this weekend ..... looking forward to it but not the long flight!

England! England! (Sorry couldn't resist that!)
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 04:42 PM

Newsweek magazine coined a new phrase for those of us here in the States who are not following the WC ... I can now call myself a Soccer Scrooge! Bah, humbug!

Hi all! Glorious weather continues here, to the annoyance of the heat-haters! Presently 29 C (84 F), sun and a bit of a breeze, that's before lunch, will make mid 30s by afternoon. This June is running 5 degrees warmer than usual, as contrasted to last year which was unusually cool. Only problem is the lack of rain...

No news; no errands, slept in did a few chores & popped on line. Leia is dozing on the porch in a cool spot with a breeze.... the mice could dance the fandango in the kitchen at this point and she couldn't care less, bless her!

Seriously, I hope England will win to make my friends here happy! Have a nice day.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2010, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Newsweek magazine coined a new phrase for those of us here in the States who are not following the WC ... I can now call myself a Soccer Scrooge! Bah, humbug!

Hi all! Glorious weather continues here, to the annoyance of the heat-haters! Presently 29 C (84 F), sun and a bit of a breeze, that's before lunch, will make mid 30s by afternoon. This June is running 5 degrees warmer than usual, as contrasted to last year which was unusually cool. Only problem is the lack of rain...

No news; no errands, slept in did a few chores & popped on line. Leia is dozing on the porch in a cool spot with a breeze.... the mice could dance the fandango in the kitchen at this point and she couldn't care less, bless her!

Seriously, I hope England will win to make my friends here happy! Have a nice day.
Also glad as am an Americaphile that the Yanks won as well.

Daughter just back from NY said she got burnt, was much to hot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top