Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2010, 09:35 AM

Tuesday all day today:)

All

Hope each of you will enjoy your Tuesday!

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2010, 10:18 AM

Re: Tuesday all day today:)

Fabulous gif!
Wonder if I could teach my ginger terror to make me pancakes?
And Tuesday all day - what joy
If any/all of the following enthuse you, then you can have a grand time - one day cricket v Australia, Wimbledon, three world cup footie matches ... and The Budget. My cup runneth over
I still have my cold sore(s) and have applied for it/them to be entered in the Guinness Book of Records. Swollen face, swollen painful glands and just generally
It's a beautifl day though - just beautiful
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2010, 12:09 PM

...... to everyone on this beautiful day!

I've been to the Garden Centre this morning and as always, I can never come away empty handed so I bought some orange geraniums - I'm sure I can find a space for them somewhere!

Enjoy your day!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2010, 12:36 PM

Good Afternoon Rosemary, Hilary, Mags and everyone else.

Bank operatives do not know the meaning of time. Went in at 9:30am came out at 11:20am.
No wiser but more secure on line they say.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2010, 03:43 PM

What fun! I decided to track down an old friend & coworker from 20 years ago. I looked him up on the internet and he still lived at the same address. I called his house first and had a fun chat with his wife. She still remember my name even though we've never met personally. We exchanged phone numbers including Ray's cell phone. I called him and totally shocked him with all the personal stuff I'd remembered. I finally had to tell him my name and he laughed out loud. He said that just yesterday he'd brought up my name in conversation. This was one fun phone call with a dear friend. I hope he chooses to keep in touch.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2010, 04:20 PM

Lovely day here too, 29 C (85 F) with sunshine and a breeze, will be like this the rest of the week. Isn't Summer wonderful? Except the lack of rain, the grass is browning in many places.

To the market this morning; another day of buses running in packs; so annoying to be standing on one side of the street waiting for the light to change and see three of them merrily rolling past bumper to bumper!

DM, sorry those plaguey cold sores are hanging on! Bob, how nice to reconnect with your old friends, Mags, always room for orange geraniums!

Have a good Tuesday, people!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top