Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 11:05 AM

Daydreaming.

Sat in a portacabin looking out of the window, it's a nice, sunny day if a bit chilly.

I really don't want to be here, I'm fed-up.

My aching joints(repaired broken limbs)are playing up.

I'm daydreaming of warmer climates, a slower life with less stress.......I miss my morning stroll to the marina/beach, I miss the coffee, cheese and ham breakfast on the veranda, I miss the dry warmth...........I'm pining for last week.

Oh well, I must go and do some laying, I need to get this job signed off.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 11:21 AM

Re: Daydreaming.

wait till yer back,elbows and knees give up,youll know its time to stop throwing them in
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Sat in a portacabin looking out of the window, it's a nice, sunny day if a bit chilly.

I'm daydreaming of warmer climates, a slower life with less stress.......I miss my morning stroll to the marina/beach, I miss the coffee, cheese and ham breakfast on the veranda, I miss the dry warmth...........I'm pining for last week.

I know what you mean Tpin, I'm sat here in the kitchen surfing Over Fifties with the warm sun on my back and a full belly (Porridge for breakfast) and I don't want to move. Although I'm retired I do have a rather enthusiastic Project Manager (the missus) and she keeps giving me black looks...Sort of - Move your arse - looks.
Av a good'n Tpin..
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 11:38 AM

From what I recall you were keen to do some laying when you were in Spain, and now you are complaining when you are getting paid to do it here!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
wait till yer back,elbows and knees give up,youll know its time to stop throwing them in
I'm almost there, Doc.....almost.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I know what you mean Tpin, I'm sat here in the kitchen surfing Over Fifties with the warm sun on my back and a full belly (Porridge for breakfast) and I don't want to move. Although I'm retired I do have a rather enthusiastic Project Manager (the missus) and she keeps giving me black looks...Sort of - Move your arse - looks.
Av a good'n Tpin..
That's the good thing about life.....no project manager
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

31-03-2016, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
From what I recall you were keen to do some laying when you were in Spain, and now you are complaining when you are getting paid to do it here!
Trust you to lower the tone.

And for your info......I didn't want to...it was Ruthio who suggested I did.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

31-03-2016, 11:45 AM

Oh dear, my trowel has been stolen()

I'll have to go home
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 11:55 AM

Well I'm daydreaming of going shopping but whichever way I turn there's a bloomin' big queue! I need to go so Macclesfield seems the lesser chance of hold ups. What do you think ?.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2016, 11:56 AM

Trust you to lower the tone.

And for your info......I didn't want to...it was Ruthio who suggested I did.
Well, if you didn't want to, you will be the first man I have known who went to Spain on his own and wasn't thinking about laying.
In the sun to get a tan, I mean.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

31-03-2016, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Well I'm daydreaming of going shopping but whichever way I turn there's a bloomin' big queue! I need to go so Macclesfield seems the lesser chance of hold ups. What do you think ?.
Hazel Grove?
Handforth Dean?
Trafford Centre?

I don't like Macc for shopping.

I'm going home in a bit and taking a walk around the pool or maybe along Muddlewood.....I need the diversion

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top