Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 09:32 AM

Sunday ending:)

to everyone.

Hope everyone will enjoy their end of week Sunday. Anyone got a gobstopper around - would love to stuff it down PJ's mouth (my Panama Amazon parrot) she is screaming just now and Soochie is telling her to shut her ****** mouth

Take care all - and don't be doing anything I wouldn't do (and that'll gie ye plenty o' scope)
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 11:10 AM

Re: Sunday ending:)

Morning Rose (lol @ your parrots!) Morning All - lovely sunny day here in South Wales today, hope it's nice where you all are too
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 12:14 PM

It's 4 a.m. Sunday morning in the Pacific Northwest. It's the first of 3 days off before returning for my last work week "EVER". The weather forecast has the next 5 days as dry & sunny with high temps around 72F. I'll believe that when I see it. I think officially Summer starts tomorrow.

Anyway I'm planning to grab my camera and ride somewhere today. No planned destination yet. We finished our production run at work two days ago and everybody has been just sitting around goofing off for 12 hours a day. I hate that! I snuck out early both days and spent most of it at home. I kept my pager active just in case.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 04:27 PM

Hi all, and Happy Fathers Day. Summer officially starts tomorrow, but has been here for some days now: 28 C (83 F) now before lunch; the heat-haters are moaning! To the market, long bus wait as they were running in packs again, hate that! Ham and cabbage for dinner tonight. No news really, hope it's a good day for all.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 04:30 PM

Sunday ruddy tight wad sunday-outside my house I have wonderful basil plants at 75p,courgette plants at 75p and little gem lettuce -2 for 30p.

Takings to date £1.80p

I wonder why I bother at times
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Sunday ruddy tight wad sunday-outside my house I have wonderful basil plants at 75p,courgette plants at 75p and little gem lettuce -2 for 30p.

Takings to date £1.80p

I wonder why I bother at times
I would buy them - the slugs have banqueted on my courgettes, however I have now invested in organic slug pellets as well as nematodes. It seems to be doing the trick as there is new growth.
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 08:17 PM

it is strange how Saturday and Sunday seem to pass much faster than the other 5 days
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 08:26 PM

OG, you do it because you love it and are good at it, as you said earlier you make enough to cover your expenses..... I can think of a lot worse hobbies than that!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 08:42 PM

Evening all, it was a lovely day here in the south, shame I had to go to work! It was very busy, 3 coaches in the car park by the time I arrived. The day just flies by with hardly time for a lunch break!

Where did your parrot learn naughty swear words BK?

I hope you have all had a good day!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 09:12 PM

Evening all-hope you've all had a good day. Been a relaxing day for me-took the Hatti girl for short stroll this morning before it got too warm.

This afternoon I was entertained by a Brass Band! It was the school's summer fair. My garden backs onto the school playing fields where the fair was being held, and they had a Brass Band playing for most of the afternoon-they were really good and it didn't cost me a penny for the entertainment-just sat relaxing and enjoyed it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top