Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 10:22 AM

Happy Birthday Malcolm

Hope you have a a good day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 10:28 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Malcolm

Happy birthday Malcolm.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 10:32 AM

Happy Birthday Malcolm
have a lovely day..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 10:38 AM

Happy Birthday Malcolm, enjoy your day!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 10:42 AM

Happy Birthday Malcolm, I'll take this opportunity to tell you that I enjoy reading your comments, they are very similar to my own....I'll raise a glass for you over my Sunday dinner, it's the only time I have a drink, can't stand the taste of alcohol, but someone said red wine is good for your heart so here goes........Hic.......Fifty one is it?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 10:54 AM

Happy Birthday Darling Malcolm. I hope you have a great day! xx

As you are an Aries, I thought you'd be interested in this.......

Aries man personality traits and characteristics

The Aries man is a mixture of fearless warrior and undisciplined child. Aries is one of the easiest signs to understand, these are action people, extroverted and assertive. They want to be in charge, the boss, the hunter, the instigator. They are typically confident, fiery, bold, spontaneous and independent.

This man is particularly masculine and virile (yes okay, macho and horny!) and is in touch with his inner child. The later manifests in both good and bad ways; on the plus side he tends to be very fun loving and adventurous, and on the negative he can be very sulky if he doesn't get his own way, or is ignored.

He tends to be very competitive, but unlike some signs also has a strong sense of fair play - he wants to win for himself; to prove to the world he could do it - and isn't interested in deceit or cheating. He hates to be bossed around, or feel trapped.

Uncomplicated, bold, aggressive and impulsive, Aries can sometimes be seen as selfish, insensitive, domineering, blunt, outspoken and impatient. They're never afraid of taking a risk. Lacking in self control they more than compensate in resilience - this is one tough cookie, who will live life to the fullest.

Ambitious and hardworking, he will typically make a good living, though probably isn't the best at saving the money he makes, instead preferring to enjoy it as it arrives.

The danger for an Aries in a relationship is being too controlling and confrontational. They need to consciously curb their desire to battle and win. More specifically, they need to learn how to lose when fighting someone they love. It may sound like a quote from Sun Tzu, but in love they need to learn the art of 'winning by appearing to lose'.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 10:57 AM

Happy Birthday Malcolm. Have a great day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 11:17 AM

Many Happy Returns Malcolm, enjoy your day but bear in mind they damn well come quicker the older we get, so just make the most of the age you are. xxxx
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 11:25 AM

Thank you all for your good wishes you are all very kind.
I am 71 and enjoying being 'spoiled' for the day
OGF I think we must be kindred spirits !
Darling Art, everything you say in your post about Aries [me] is true except the bit about saving and spending money...I am just the reverse !!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Thank you all for your good wishes you are all very kind.
I am 71 and enjoying being 'spoiled' for the day
OGF I think we must be kindred spirits !
Darling Art, everything you say in your post about Aries [me] is true except the bit about saving and spending money...I am just the reverse !!
Malcolm, It is funny you should say that! I was going to delete that bit because you shop at Aldi!!
I have just opened a bottle of champagne and l am going to toast your birthday!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top