Join for free
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 12:43 PM

New species

I've come to the conclusion that a new species has evolved on here.

I'm calling them the Nomettes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 12:47 PM

Re: New species

Well we just like to do our bit to cheer the old coot up.

He's a lot better since we've been looking after him.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well we just like to do our bit to cheer the old coot up.

He's a lot better since we've been looking after him.
Yep, another example of evolution in action!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 03:29 PM

Now they are flexible, and cast their nets around, poor tpin has fled to foreign climes to escape their attentions. Like all magpies they just want to get their clammy trotters on our shiny things and my beer cave. But i view it as a kind of care in the community stops them gallivanting about like a herd of heffalumps trampling the vegetation.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 08:34 PM

You have shiny things?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

24-03-2016, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
You have shiny things?
I'm sure Mups told me they were a bit tarnished...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Now they are flexible, and cast their nets around, poor tpin has fled to foreign climes to escape their attentions. Like all magpies they just want to get their clammy trotters on our shiny things and my beer cave. But i view it as a kind of care in the community stops them gallivanting about like a herd of heffalumps trampling the vegetation.

That's right Nom, think of us as your 'care in the community' nurses. I am pleased that you have resigned yourself to our presence now, as it makes our job so much harder when you resist.

However, it is rather unfortunate that you still have distrustful moments though. You seem to think we are only after your shiny things and your beer, but that is not entirely true. We are also after your body, (well I am anyway), all in good time.

I will ignore the comparison to 'heffalumps', that was most unkind. I am sure you will feel the need to apologise on our next visit, especially as we intend to give you a nice bath. . . .

Don't forget to put the immersion heater on for your bath tomorrow. Goodnight my sweet, pleasant dreams. . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top