Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 10:48 AM

4th day on the Costa starts with a hangover :(

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear.
Why didn't I listen to Mups?

I'd had a few tinnies last night whilst sat at home watching TV and avin a larf on here.

I then made the mistake of getting some fresh air, a short walk in the valley resulted in an invite to one neighbour's party(Bank Holiday today).

Accepting the offer was a mistake, a HUGE error. I got home at 0530hrs, I left the party at 0445 but it took me 45 mins to find my way home, no let's make that 45 mins to find my home.

Now I'm piling the coffee down in the hope I'll be fit for going to sea in about an hour and a half.

Why is it that a hangover cure used to be a full breakfast?
Now it takes longer to get over than minor surgery.

I'm of the opinion that death is the only cure for this one.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 10:58 AM

Re: 4th day on the Costa starts with a hangover :(

Oh dear Tpin, you should have learnt by now never to accept late night invitations in Spain, or even late afternoon ones, they always lead to early morning finishes.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Oh dear Tpin, you should have learnt by now never to accept late night invitations in Spain, or even late afternoon ones, they always lead to early morning finishes.
I know what you mean.

It's safe to go out at 0100hrs in the UK, safe in the knowledge that most Brits are tucked up in bed.

I honestly think the Spanish are descendants of Dracula, at least the ones in this valley are. Throw in a few Dutch, Germans and Scandinavians and you have a recipe for disaster.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 11:37 AM

Hair of the Dog Tpin, you should have had another drink with a cooked breakfast and then rushed to the bathroom! You would soon feel better.

Never mind, a couple of hours sleep and you will be ready to party again tonight ! Olah !
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 11:42 AM

You must really like Costa coffee to spend four days there
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Oh dear, oh dear oh dear.
Why didn't I listen to Mups?

I'd had a few tinnies last night whilst sat at home watching TV and avin a larf on here.

I then made the mistake of getting some fresh air, a short walk in the valley resulted in an invite to one neighbour's party(Bank Holiday today).

Accepting the offer was a mistake, a HUGE error. I got home at 0530hrs, I left the party at 0445 but it took me 45 mins to find my way home, no let's make that 45 mins to find my home.

Now I'm piling the coffee down in the hope I'll be fit for going to sea in about an hour and a half.

Why is it that a hangover cure used to be a full breakfast?
Now it takes longer to get over than minor surgery.

I'm of the opinion that death is the only cure for this one.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Cos yer getting old, like the rest of us!

A bit of sea sickness today should help things along nicely.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Cos yer getting old, like the rest of us!

A bit of sea sickness today should help things along nicely.
not a good look when he's trying to impress his new lady friend

Can we have a pic of your blooshot eyes ... Please
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 12:02 PM

You're as sympathetic as I am, Myrtle.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You're as sympathetic as I am, Myrtle.
No sympathy ... self inflicted ... should know better at his age ... Hope he doesn't bring disgrace to the forum !!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-03-2016, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
No sympathy ... self inflicted ... should know better at his age ... Hope he doesn't bring disgrace to the forum !!!!

He should have ate your egg & cress sandwich before he went out.

It's gone very quiet, I hope he hasn't fell overboard.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top