Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 09:37 AM

What is satisfaction ?

Yesterday, despite it being grey and cold, I pushed myself to work outside doing lots of fiddly jobs which didn't take up a great deal of time individually, but collectively took me nearly all day.

When having a good wash later, twice I looked out of the window to admire the way things are going and during the evening whilst watching "the box", my mind was still in the garden, reliving all I had done and planning for today and in bed ?...................yes, still planning how to position something onto the front of a window sill to prevent pots falling off.

To me, satisfaction will come when I can sit on any of the seats and appreciate all that I've done, in order that together we have a place of relaxation and very little to maintain.

I actually can't wait to show you a before/after, maybe in a week.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 09:45 AM

Re: What is satisfaction ?

Colin for me satisfaction is surveying a job well done.

My Dad used to say 'Complete some task every day no matter how small so you can look back on your day knowing you have achieved something so the day wasn't wasted'.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 09:49 AM

Whatever it is, I can get no.....
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 09:55 AM

Look forward to seeing the before and aftet...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 11:35 AM

For me, it is the relief that the task has been completed.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 11:43 AM

When the man finishes and she gets up and leaves?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 11:44 AM

To me, satisfaction and contentment goes hand in hand.
When I am pleased with something I have done, I have a nice warm feeling of contentment.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 12:22 PM

This morning I have planted my seed potatoes and onion sets and my sense of satisfaction will come when I am harvesting them !
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 02:39 PM

Booking my holidays.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 05:35 PM

Changing,washing,and ironing bedding. Fitted sheets are a buggar to iron and putting on a king size duvet cover single handed is not easy. But getting into a changed bed with my hot water bottle --------nice

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top