Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2016, 07:54 AM

Beware of little Old Ladies.

Hi

Honey traps are not confined to young sexy blondes.

This made me chuckle, who would have thought it looking at her?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35838340
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2016, 09:38 AM

Re: Beware of little Old Ladies.

I have to say she´s certainly had a colourful career. Old lady or not, I´m rather surprised she´s been let loose on the world again.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2016, 10:16 AM

She's a disgrace to our gender. We hear lots of cases of men using us and I have been a victim of this. However, she should be locked up for good. We are all responsible for our own health and welfare and since mine were dissipated by a believable male, never again!
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
She's a disgrace to our gender. We hear lots of cases of men using us and I have been a victim of this. However, she should be locked up for good. We are all responsible for our own health and welfare and since mine were dissipated by a believable male, never again!
I agree she shouldnt be allowed out of prison as the first thing she is going to do is find another victim - she has a list of past charges against her so she isnt going to change now
i feel sorry for the next man she sets her sights on
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2016, 11:19 AM

An enterprising woman, to say the least. Just goes to show women can be just as good/bad as men in any chosen field.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2016, 11:24 AM

My neighbour was like her, not as bad but with morals of an alley cat.

She'd go on cruises and meet a wealthy widower who'd then become a regular visitor at her home eventually moving in.

After a while they'd be off the scene either through illness or death but not before she'd become a beneficiary to their estate.

All of this resulted in her living a vary comfortable life in a house worth many hundreds of thousands of £'s.

Now she's dead the living can relax.

She's probably kneeling before Lucifer and not out of respect but probably performing an act.

She was evil.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top