Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 08:25 AM

Thursday already!

to Everyone.

Hope you all enjoy your Thursday, whatever you do.

Take care
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 08:49 AM

Re: Thursday already!

Blimmin' 'eck! Before you know it, I'll be up in the loft getting the Christmas tree out!

Have a good one...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 12:06 PM

from me!

It looks like being a scorcher here with not a cloud to be seen

Hope everyone has a good day!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzy finker ->
Blimmin' 'eck! Before you know it, I'll be up in the loft getting the Christmas tree out!

Have a good one...
Shhhh ff (but it is a bit of a sad thought that the longest day will be with us within a week )

Lovely day again. I've been gardening and pootling about doing not a lot. We're in a sort of baby limbo, waiting for this grandchild to make an appearance (although it's not due yet .... just thought it might come early!) My daughter has managed to keep the sex from me, as I requested, although she has known for ages. Hasn't she done well?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 04:33 PM

Gorgeous here too: cool front thru overnight. Brilliant sun, 24 C (75 F) and lower humidity with a brisk breeze. No errands, a lie-in and pottering; breakfast on the porch again. It's hard to believe it's half-past June already with the longest day approaching.

Mags, love that GIF! DM, when is grandbaby due?
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
My daughter has managed to keep the sex from me,
What's she done - slapped a chastity belt on you??
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 04:42 PM

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2010, 05:01 PM

ff - very unfair, don't you think?

We've another two weeks or so to wait ... or maybe less? or maybe more - who knows? It'll come when it's ready - poor it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top