Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 12:36 PM

Ooo - Nearly...!

There I was, with Mrs Finker in the local branch of a well-known ladies fashion chain, standing just adrift of the queue by the checkout, while Mrs Finker paid for her goods. Another lady was standing there, wanted to try on a booby cover and some jeans 'cos she wasn't at all sure about either of them, so she asked the shop assistant if she could... No problem, said the assistant, changing rooms are over there she said waving her arm... she then turned to me and said 'there's a seat in there too if you want to go with her....'
The customer looked somewhat shocked as did the assistant when I pointed out I wasn't actually with that lady...
Now, I haven't had an invitation like that before, shame Mrs F was with me - might have enjoyed that....
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 12:54 PM

Re: Ooo - Nearly...!

Lol I bet you thought your luck was in!
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 01:22 PM

It was until I remember the Mrs was there...
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 01:34 PM

Hehehehe - good story!
Would the boob-tube have looked good on her, do you think? You'd probably have had fun finding out

Many many years ago, when we were young and free and people as tall as my OH (6'4") were rare, I used to 'find him' in a crowd just by looking up and finding the highest spot
How embarrassing was that, in a very crowded rugby club bar, when I did my reconnoitre, found my target, zero-ed in, clasped a buttock firmly in my right hand and said 'Guess who?" His reply was that he didn't know but he'd be happy to meet me and get to know me later Oops.
My OH and I became good friends with him and I had to junk my height-spotting habit
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 02:07 PM

Good one ff, I bet it brought a secret smile to your face!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 02:17 PM

Lol Dm - I can just imagine you doing that too
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 07:51 PM

Oh bad luck FF!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 08:57 PM

Oh what a shame - bet the customer thought it was her lucky day
Better luck next time, eh
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 09:02 PM

What was your wife's reaction when you told her what had happened, FF?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

16-06-2010, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What was your wife's reaction when you told her what had happened, FF?
....*slap*

?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top