Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 07:41 AM

Midweek Wednesday:)

to everyone.

Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday

Take care.
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 09:25 AM

Re: Midweek Wednesday:)

Good morning. A sunny with some cloud type of day here...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 10:16 AM

Hello everyone, It's Bloom's Day in Dublin today and the weather is just perfect for a walk around the City. Enjoy the Day Joyce fans.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 10:44 AM

Oh I wish I was there in Dublin walking around that beautiful City again! Say a big hello to it from me, please

Happy Bloom's Day to you, JF

I used to love Mooney's bars, they were the first ones I ever had a bar lunch in - a whole plate of chicken sandwiches and a pint of the Liffey water Ah, those were the days! I think the pints of Guinness then were only 1/6d Then at night, we went to Davie Byrnes (think at College Green?)

Have a lovely walk.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 11:18 AM

Dublin would be nice!
A lunch stop at Cafe Ensiene(?) for a sandwich and a bloody mary

It's nice here, warmer than yesterday as the wind has dropped.
I'm taking a while to recover from that blimmin cold - not coldy any more but sinus issues. Ugh

Cats to the vets for their annual vaxx today. Chester has a bad tooth which needs extracting - poor boy. That'll be a treat for next week
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 11:23 AM

Morning all

It's a lovely day here too, it sounds lovely in Dublin, I hope you enjoy your day.

Nothing much planned for today, OH is supposed to be replacing a gasket in my car, I am towing the caravan up to Blackpool next week. I hope the show isn't a repeat of 2 years ago when everything came crashing down in the gales!

Have a good day all.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 01:54 PM

Beautiful day here in Derbyshire - just right. It is also 10% off day at B & Q. Can't resist going down there - pity I don't want anything - sad person that I am .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 02:02 PM

Beautiful, warm day here.

Didn't get up until 9.45am this morning due to being awake all night continually coughing and ended up with a sore head. I moved into the next room so that I wouldn't disturb OH too much but he said he still heard me coughing

Must get out in the garden for some fresh air ...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2010, 04:31 PM

Hi all, and happy Blooms Day to our Dublin members! Cloudy with drizzle on ad off here and cooler than normal, only 23 C (72 F); not a garden day. To the market between showers (chocolate mousse cake! ) and mainly just pottering.

Hope all the Summer colds improve. Wretched, aren't they?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top