Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 06:36 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

A ferry on lake Tegensee in Bavaria.
I'm off out pub-lunching with some of my old colleagues today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:09 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning all, no frost again and forecast to be a little brighter, yesterday was pretty cheerless with low cloud and north easterly wind, brrrr....

I'm on bathroom cleaning duty first thing, then we are defrosting our chest freezer whilst stocks are low as we've pretty much used up all of last year's fruit crops now.

Have a good day folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:27 AM

Good morning all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:28 AM

Hi

Good morning all.

Lovely photo Alan.

Cold and overcast here, forecast 10c and sun later, yippee.

I have 4 one cubic metre bags full of clippings to go to the tip today, luckily they are being taken for me, that is the front garden finished.

Starting on the back today, there will be at least double that amount of stuff from there.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:30 AM

Good morning everyone
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:45 AM

Morning all
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:58 AM

Good Morning everyone........

I think the sun is trying to shine, still very cold tho.....
Chores this morning, then after lunch will probably take our little dog to the park or beach.....enjoy your day.....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 08:23 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is coming out, looks like a nice day today.

Have a great day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 08:26 AM

Good morning all.
I'm off to hospital with Tony this morning. He's got a scabby thing on his ear that won't heal up.

At one time he would have gone on his own but since his Alzheimers was diagnosed I go everywhere with him because he forgets what they say to him.

It's a morning appointment so maybe we'll stay in town for a nice pub lunch and do some shopping...

Have a good day all.
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 08:35 AM

It's good morning from me as well. As for the scabby thing on your husbands ear, that's interesting. I lay the majority of the time on my left side. There is something itchy that I pick (shock horror) on my left ear. If I rub savlon in, it eases and if and when the tiny scab comes away, I have a better night, but when it is due to come off, it's painful in bed. So come back and tell us the outcome won't you. Just realised you could be eating your breakfast, sorry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top