Join for free
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 11:57 AM

These game question threads

Within the forum are at least a dozen threads along the lines of " song beginning with......". Invariably there are umpteen posts with the users suggestion. Now don't think I'm a grumpy old f***, but in order that I don't double up, it means reading through each and every post first, or risk doubling up, and presumably being told " we have that".

To go through this every day, several times, means a little bit of a waste, or am I wrong. Sorry to be controversial.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 12:02 PM

Re: These game question threads

Originally Posted by islandman ->
Within the forum are at least a dozen threads along the lines of " song beginning with......". Invariably there are umpteen posts with the users suggestion. Now don't think I'm a grumpy old f***, but in order that I don't double up, it means reading through each and every post first, or risk doubling up, and presumably being told " we have that".

To go through this every day, several times, means a little bit of a waste, or am I wrong. Sorry to be controversial.
Never go on the 'game threads' Islandman, It's a bit like fishing.....No end product! And I've Too much to do before I shuffle off this mortal coil, and not enough time to do it.
Must get on now......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 12:04 PM

To go through this every day, several times, means a littl
Hello Colin we have a dedicated section for games and quizes..

http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Many threads are alphabetical, some have a 'follow-on' from the previous post .
With most of the games you don't need to go through the entire thread, just read the first post to see how the game works then go to the last post and join in.

No worries if you make a mistake
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 03:16 PM

Thanks for tip meg. I may let them pass me by, if not, I will know where to find them.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by islandman ->
Thanks for tip meg. I may let them pass me by, if not, I will know where to find them.
Yes Islandman.
If I were you, I would give them a miss.
You're a long time dead!

EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Yes Islandman.
If I were you, I would give them a miss.
You're a long time dead!

A long time dead! Really? Nobody told me that. I aint going then.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top