Join for free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 08:02 PM

Feng Shui anyone?

Feng shui colors are extremely powerful and can literally transform a room instantly.
Color has a remarkable impact on your psychological and physical well-being. Once you begin to understand feng shui colors, you can in turn use them to your advantage — both as a metaphorical and literal instigator of positive change in your life.

Do you choose colours and objects in your home carefully to reflect moods....would you go as far to follow Feng Shui?

http://www.feng-shui-and-beyond.com/...ui-colors.html
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 08:06 PM

Re: Feng Shui anyone?

Do you choose colours and objects in your home carefully to reflect moods....would you go as far to follow Feng Shui?
Feng Shui? No thanks but then you probably guessed that already Aysa
Colour is important to me thought I can't stand red or pink but love blue ...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 08:10 PM

Hi Meg ,Im not a great lover of reds myself either,I love soft greens and mushroom and terracotta colours with big splashes of fushia pink
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 08:37 PM

If only I could afford to re-decorate. I do think colour is important but first I have to stump up for a heating system and hot water.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 09:27 PM

I was interested in Feng Shui once. I even turned my bed to the East!
I bought a few tortoises (not real!) for the garden, I faced them to the East and I kept winning on the premium bonds, probably pure coincidence!
I bought my ex partner a red dragon statue, as I read it symbolised power, wealth and opportunities. It did, his businesses were very successful and made him a lot of money. It is strange how he ended up working and living in China. Now I'm wondering, if it was all my fault for buying him the dragon!!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 09:36 PM

I used to Thai Chi-it all went wrong when I left my clothing on the wrong side of the washing machine.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 09:41 PM

Never really looked at Feng Shui, but I do choose colours very carefully. Having moved recently I've been doing a fair bit of painting. Now the house is no longer bland as it was. And the freezing ice blue walls in the bathroom were the first to go!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 10:58 PM

Thought Feng Shui was a Chinese takeaway Aysa lol!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

08-03-2016, 11:00 PM

Trust you Doc ....you want prawn crackers with that?
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 11:06 PM

did u know= you should not have a house that the stairs face the street door 'i read that in one of those feng shui books -or have a door that opens inwards ...not many places that dont have that ... i go for creams in my home'like greens- ambers....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top