Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2010, 07:40 AM

The first funeral of many

The first funeral of one of the victims of the shootings was yesterday and there were a few large hard men ( I know some of them )crying like babies when Gary's wife said goodbye to her husband in church.
Things like this touch everyone.

R.I.P Gary
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2010, 08:35 AM

Re: The first funeral of many

It does indeed touch everyone, AB. It is heartbreaking for all those who lost their family member(s), friends and even just acquaintances. All the heartbreak caused be that evil character.

May those whose lives were taken so tragically, Rest in Peace.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2010, 12:14 PM

It is very, very sad, AB and I think we are all touched by it.

Life will never be the same for so many people

May their dearly loved rest in peace...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2010, 09:48 PM

May they all rest in peace and may their families and friends find strength to say their final goodbyes and somehow find some peace in their lives again, although I think this will take an awful long time, if ever.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2010, 02:32 AM

Yes, may he innocent victims rest in peace, and God comfort the bereaved. Life will never be the same for those who lost their loved ones.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2010, 04:18 PM

So sad this episode in Cumbria ... May all the victims families find peace and be able to come to terms with their losses though hard to imagine how they will ever do this...
May all the victims R.I.P...
WHY??????

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top