Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 10:47 PM

Israel's new missile defense system

When it is complete, Israel’s multibillion-dollar rocket and missile air defense system will be far superior to anything in the Middle East and will likely rival, and in some ways surpass, in speed and targeting, air defenses deployed by Europe and the United States, its developers say.

The United States has provided more than $3.3 billion over the past 10 years to support the defensive system, which will be able to knock down not only ballistic missiles but also orbiting satellites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ced_story.html

One day we will thank our lucky stars for this country's ability to defend itself from Islam.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 11:51 PM

Re: Israel's new missile defense system

Indeed. This improvement of their defences is good news but, as they have said themselves, nothing is perfect.

The best form of defence is attack. The only way to deter people from firing missiles at you, as from Gaza for example, is to fire back - and to make sure you fire more at them than they've fired at you.

Whilst I'm no supporter of them, the Nazis had the right idea: 'You kill one of ours and we'll kill a hundred of yours.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Indeed. This improvement of their defences is good news but, as they have said themselves, nothing is perfect.

The best form of defence is attack. The only way to deter people from firing missiles at you, as from Gaza for example, is to fire back - and to make sure you fire more at them than they've fired at you.

Whilst I'm no supporter of them, the Nazis had the right idea: 'You kill one of ours and we'll kill a hundred of yours.

I knew your nazi inclinations would betray you one day - that day has now arrived.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 01:17 PM

I suspect that everyone that you would not be able to resist the temptation to snuck in your favourite word
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 06:02 PM

The subject of offensive posts has been discussed before on this forum.

I'd just like to say that I do not make a habit of complaining to mods or Admin when I find something personally offensive. My strategy is to ignore people who make such posts and refuse to reply to them. I recommend this option to others rather than rising to provocation, as this is often what that sort of person would like.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
ignore people who make such posts
Did it a long time ago JBR, it was either that or leave OFF
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-03-2016, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Did it a long time ago JBR, it was either that or leave OFF
Oh no, I wouldn't leave this forum (or any other) just because of one person.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I knew your nazi inclinations would betray you one day - that day has now arrived.
Are you serious, JBR has Nazi inclinations? Pmsl

Surely you meant Nasty(as in party)?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-03-2016, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Are you serious, JBR has Nazi inclinations? Pmsl

Surely you meant Nasty(as in party)?
To be completely fair, I do think they had more dashing uniforms than our own soldiers!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 09:38 PM

Pike and Sergeant Wilson agree

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhNdwOaVcZs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top