Join for free
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 04:37 PM

Up or Down ?

When Fabs got out of the lift today, Sheila was standing there pondering - 'I can't decide whether to go up or down' she says
Fabs replies - 'Well we need two lifts don't we - one up, one down'
When he told me what Sheila said, I've giggled ever since - she's a character alright, a little 'out there' yes - we're very fond of her, she moved in when Jean moved out, strangely enough
The funniest part of this is - She was on the GROUND FLOOR
So no choice there ...................
Always look up I say - never down ................
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 04:58 PM

Re: Up or Down ?

God bless her. That reminded me of the time many years ago when I was a big hotel in Kerry, I was in the lift with the lift boy and made the stupid mistake of asking him "How's it going Son?" "Not too bad mister, I have me ups and downs"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 05:01 PM

Re: Up or Down ?

Originally Posted by Jem ->
God bless her. That reminded me of the time many years ago when I was a big hotel in Kerry, I was in the lift with the lift boy and made the stupid mistake of asking him "How's it going Son?" "Not too bad mister, I have me ups and downs"

Makes me feel dizzy to think on it - not much of a job is it - I try to avoid getting in the lift with other folk - with that job - no escape, poor soul

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top