Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Bill Mohin
New Member!
Manchester, UK
Bill Mohin is male 

09-06-2010, 12:19 PM

TV's 'Coach Trip' makers need you!

My name's Bill Mohin and I'm a researcher from 12 Yard, the company who is also making 'Coach trip'.

We are looking for holiday makers who are going away in June and wouldn't mind filming their trip for a pilot holiday show we are making.

For your trouble we will supply you with a HD video camera for your trip and a fee if your footage is used.

If you'd like to be involved please email me at bill.mohin@itv.com. We are looking for couple's who are going in the next 2 weeks ideally.

I hope you don't mind me writing on this forum but thought it may be a good way of getting the message to many of you.

Many Thanks,

Bill Mohin
bill.mohin@itv.com
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2010, 12:36 PM

Re: TV's 'Coach Trip' makers need you!

At the risk of coming across as a Grumpy Old Woman (which of course I'm not ) I don't think you'll have any luck with any of the regular posters here
If you care to look you'll find previous threads where we agree we'd rather stick pins in our eyes than be turned into 'subjects' (?exhibits?) in a reality TV show.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2010, 12:40 PM

Have to admit I love watching the Coach Trip programmes ..... what a star Brendan is!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2010, 12:43 PM

Off you go then Mags - tell us when to watch!

I've never seen it, so don't really know what its about ... so maybe I shouldn't have been so judgemental. ....? However, 'reality TV' appears to be 'freak show Tv' to me - I'm so fat/thin/boozy/angry etc etc, Look At Me
Bill Mohin
New Member!
Manchester, UK
Bill Mohin is male 

09-06-2010, 01:35 PM

I understand your concern over reality Tv, but in this case its not for broadcast, there's a possible fee involved and you can keep footage of your holiday wherever it may be...
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2010, 01:35 PM

Go on Mags go for it

Do we get to keep the HD camcorder? If so I could go on a trip just for that
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2010, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bill Mohin ->
I understand your concern over reality Tv, but in this case its not for broadcast, there's a possible fee involved and you can keep footage of your holiday wherever it may be...
Not for broadcast? What is it for then?
Bill Mohin
New Member!
Manchester, UK
Bill Mohin is male 

09-06-2010, 01:39 PM

Its a pilot with the aim of it becoming a series. I'm afraid you only get to keep the camera for your trip...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2010, 01:40 PM

I assume the company just want footage of the countries you visit so they can include the scenery and places of interest in their programmes.

I didn't read it as personally taking part in the programme
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2010, 08:13 PM

I`ll do it! As long as you pay for the holiday and I can take my 4 dogs, of course. And I`m not going anywhere hot. Or anywhere you get lots of Brits because they just make you cringe abroad. Or anywhere they eat dogs (for obvious reasons)
And we`ll need the pet passports renewing, so you`d better advance me a few hundred a bit sharpish.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top