Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2010, 07:30 AM

Dull Monday

Morning all . . . 'tis I . . back again to see if yez are all behaving . . it's the beginning of another week innit . . .or is it ? . . . I've lost track of time . . . a lot's been going on for me the last week or so . . anyways, have a safe one OFFers.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2010, 08:19 AM

Re: Dull Monday

Yes Nero - another week; don't they fly by? It'll soon be the longest day yet it seems only a few weeks ago we were up to our armpits in snow
Anyone any exciting plans for the week? I have to get my oven mended and the cats need their booster jabs but that's about it
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2010, 08:35 AM

Dennis and All

Guid tae see ye back oan again, Denis Much fresher here. Never got to sleep until about 4 am this morning - Loki was walking about all night and kept me awake, thought she was never going to settle down but finally she did in the kitchenette!

Hope everyone has a lovely day, no matter what the weather is like

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2010, 02:53 PM

Good to see you back, Nero

Took a trip into town this morning to look for holiday clothes before they start replacing gear with winter stock Well they seem to have a habit of doing that earlier each year .... I dread seeing Back to School items creeping in during July

Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2010, 04:34 PM

Hi, all. Sunny but unseasonably cool after the front passed thru yesterday: average high is 27 C, this morning it's only 19 C (67 F); feels rather chilly after our lovely pre-July weather! No tank top today! No errands to run so a lie in, some household chores, watered the veg bed ( .003" rain yesterday) , chopped more rampant vines and just pottering.

Glad to see you back, Nero!

Hope it's a good day for all.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2010, 04:55 PM

Forgot to say that I've picked our first feed of strawberries from the allotment today - not a huge feed but the first is always special and there are lots and lots to come
Now, should I have put this in Gardening, Food & Drink, etc ??

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top