Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 10:59 AM

Morning to boring Sunday

Hope everyone will enjoy Sunday! I slept in - noisy neighbour! Why oh why don't neighbours think of others! She is a private let tenant getting her flat paid for her and living off the State! Ridiculous!

Won't rant on about it - but things like that make me so damned mad!

Take care all and enjoy and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 11:04 AM

Re: Morning to boring Sunday

Morning all

Not so bright here, it's has just started to rain but it will take the stickiness out of the air and give the thirsty plants a drink.

Hope everyone has a good day!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 11:28 AM

You both posted at the same time again - merged threads

Morning all - nice and sunny here today hope it is where you are too
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 01:13 PM

It`s a glorious day here-raining heavily after a thunderstorm last night-rain glorious rain.

I do speak from my garden`s point of view you understand
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 01:47 PM

It's raining as I write this and will continue all day. Monday & Tuesday are another story. There's sun forecast and the temps in the mid 70s. I hope the warm weather stays this time. 20 days to retirement, not that I'm counting. LOL
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Please can you, OG, or Bob, send some rain to the west coast of Scotland! It is very cloudy but very hot and clammy - we do need a good fall of rain!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Please can you, OG, or Bob, send some rain to the west coast of Scotland! It is very cloudy but very hot and clammy - we do need a good fall of rain!
It's coming straight down in a steady flow as I look out my balcony door. It's peaceful & cool!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 03:39 PM

I am just a mortal-flash---------------------rumble----------------will that do?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

06-06-2010, 04:28 PM

Oh good one, OG But no rain here yet - in fact, a gey watery looking sun has just peeped out! Poor Loki is still feeling the heat! I give her plenty of ice cold water and even spray her paws as well

Enjoy the rain, Bob and OG

Take care
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2010, 04:28 PM

Started out sunny and delightful here: 29 C (84 F), but has clouded over and we too are expecting t'storms this afternoon as a cool front approaches. Some are predicted to be heavy, hope they're not too violent. We could use some rain, though, very dry. To the market for various things, including shrimp for dinner - shrimp creole, Nothing interesting going on.

I'll take boring any day! Remember the Chinese curse: May you live in exciting times! Aaah, peace and quiet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top