Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2010, 09:01 AM

Safely Starting Saturday Scribbling

I'm 'On-line Alone', so it's safe to start a daily chat thread!
Another lovely morning, though possibly the last for a few days - sad thought. Forecasts for midweek are down to 16/17C
Absolutely no plans for today. Prepared lots of tapas-style goodies yesterday, so no work either, other than setting out and clearing away.
Hope everyone had a good day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2010, 09:30 AM

Re: Safely Starting Saturday Scribbling

DM and Everyone Lovely day up here in Bonnie Scotland yet again! We are ll just waiting to hear from councils to conserve water - although Scotland gets loads of rain - often wonder what happens to it all!!

Not sure where Loki and I will be going today, probably end up at our favourite place - Lochwinnoch at the RSPB (the staff there asked me if I would like to be a volunteer worker there but I couldn't do that because of Loki!)

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday and stay safe

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2010, 11:23 AM

Morning all!

Another lovely day and very warm - I don't like the thought of it changing next week

Nothing planned here, just a relaxing day in the garden.

Have a good day everyone!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2010, 01:57 PM

Lovely day here as well. All doors and windows open and I'm attempting to get a bit tidier - inside and out - but not getting very far. Son borrowed car to go to a wedding, 'cos something wrong with his, so I have to stay 'local' today and its a bit too warm to walk too far with the dog - no excuse for not cleaning up really is there ?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2010, 04:31 PM

Hi, all. Not too sunny here but still nice and warm 27 C (81 F) before lunch; really July weather but I love it as the humidity doesn't bother me. Had a lie-in, didn't need to go to the library as I'm only half thru the Wilbur Smith and have another one at hand.

Hope it's a good day for all.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2010, 05:50 PM

It's been a lovely day here today haven't been anywhere tho
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2010, 10:26 PM

As it was quite dull and bit fresher this morning, went for lovely walk then after dinner went and did big shop-came out and the sun was shining brightly and it was hot! Spent afternoon pottering in garden then relaxing with book.....don't think I'll be doing that tomorrow though-going to rain!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top