Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2010, 07:07 AM

Good Morning to Thursday:)

to you All

The parrots have been fed now and Soochie is asking for fresh water, which she got Loki wants her breakfast now and I haven't even had a cup of tea yet!

Hope everyone will enjoy Thursday!

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2010, 07:15 AM

Re: Good Morning to Thursday:)

Well, it's the most beautiful day and has been since I woke at 5am! It's not so bad waking early to beautiful sunshine though.
Hopefully the warmth will remain and I'll enjoy a lazy day in the garden
Have a good day all
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2010, 08:16 AM

It is a lovely day here today for us but there are a few for whom today will bring reality to the foreground.
Can I ask everyone to spare a thought for those whose lives were drastically changed yesterday in West Cumbria please?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2010, 11:57 AM

Definitely an afternoon in the garden is called for today!

Thinking of everyone whose lives have been drastically changed by the horrendous events of yesterday ..... my heart goes out to them all
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2010, 04:31 PM

Gorgeous day here again, 27 C (80 F) and brilliant sun with a pleasant breeze. Up to the Giant supermarket for Leia's favorite food ... and a piece of chocolate mousse cake for me! They sell individual pieces in the Bakery!

Very distressed at the awful news in Cumbria
; was on our news yesterday, tragic.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2010, 09:40 PM

Up earlier this morning to lovely sunshine-went walking and then after dinner went to tip and called at garden centre. Bought some new pots to replace those cracked through the ice and frost and then repotted my plants....very pleasant day
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2010, 10:14 PM

This is the sort of day we'll long for next January when the frost and ice are doing their thing, merz!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2010, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
This is the sort of day we'll long for next January when the frost and ice are doing their thing, merz!
Doesn't bear thinking about Dandysmom......tend to forget all about ice and frost when the weather is so good

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top