Join for free
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 08:49 AM

Excuse me aren't you banned?

Sorry but i felt i had to do a thread on this seeing as i did message and inform Azz a certain member that has been banned is now back using a different name and still as vile as ever. She has also been banned from other well known sites.
What really pisses me off is she has been banned from this site, so what is she doing back on here and being allowed to stay? I informed Azz a couple of days ago about this person and not heard a thing.
Why make these rules if your not going to stick to them? This member caused a lot of trouble to certain members on this site and now she is back and as vile as ever.
If anyone does want to know who i am talking about just pm me.
If this post means i myself will be banned then so be it. Rules should be made and enforced.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 09:21 AM

Re: Excuse me aren't you banned?

Hello Doc the fact that a member has been banned from another site does not exclude them from this one, we have many members here who have been banned from other sites.

We often give members who have been banned from this site a section chance too.
If you don't like a certain member we suggest you ignore them and you can request a mutual block.

Now we are locking this thread because it is not fair to discuss another member in this way. It may be opened later pending a review by Admin.

Originally Posted by Docholliday
Rules should be made and enforced.
Doc Please note our rules also include 'no name calling or starting threads to question Admin decisions'.

Now if you wish to discuss this matter further please contact Admin.
Thank you.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 09:37 AM

I posted a thread earlier today and it was closed without being read fully by the mod that closed it the reason given you can all see quite clearly. I stated a member was banned and they are back under a different name and being allowed to stay Why?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 10:07 AM

Threads merged.

**Please note, starting threads to discuss locked thread is against our rules. The whole point of locking a thread is to cease the discussion until Admin has reviewed the situation.

If any more threads are started on a locked topic they will be removed off the public forum.
Thank you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top