Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:11 PM

Pedanticism

I never knew there were pedants in the world until I started using forums....I never even knew what one was until I googled the definition. Its an unpleasant trait!
What has the internet and forums made you realise?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:26 PM

Re: Pedanticism

And have you noticed most are white collar workers, often men who have worked in a office environment with a pecking order?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
And have you noticed most are white collar workers, often men who have worked in a office environment with a pecking order?
No

Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:29 PM

I could say something about the very same DofE but I wont on here. They do come in all different guises from what ive seen.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
No

Oh status quo is unbalanced, date a few macho males with hairs on chest
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-02-2016, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I could say something about the very same DofE but I wont on here. They do come in all different guises from what ive seen.
Oh good this is going to be a personal insult arguing thread:-
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2016, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Oh good this is going to be a personal insult arguing thread:-
I think you mightve misunderstood me Duke ,I wasnt meaning you were one lol .....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:38 PM

I never knew there were pedants in the world until I started using forums....I never even knew what one was until I googled the definition. Its an unpleasant trait!

That some people don't 'mature' with age
They learn nothing - ears, eyes closed
They continue to be stupid
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-02-2016, 08:38 PM

I think you mightve misunderstood me Duke ,I wasnt meaning you were one lol .....
Ok hugs and kisses
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:40 PM

Hi

I used to have a pendant on a chain round my neck with an open shirt and flairs.

I haven't had this for 40 years.

Does this mean I am still a pedant?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top