Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 09:16 AM

Wet Tuesday:(

to you All Hope the weather is better where you are!

Not doig much today - hate the rain and so does Loki!

Enjoy your Tuesday though whatever the weather

Take care.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 09:25 AM

Re: Wet Tuesday:(

Good Morning Rose and everyone else of course.

Rain drops are falling on my head, hitting the ground and splashing up my leg.
Ducks are swiming down the road and I am feeling like a toad. (in and out of water).
Still it is good to be alive. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 11:29 AM

Where is this rain one has been told about?

The forecast said rain and I rejoiced for my garden-the sky says just cloud and not a drop has droppeth upon my soil
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 12:04 PM

It chucking it down up here . . .on the bright side however, I won't need to water the toms.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 12:42 PM

We've had rain all morning here, it's gloomy and a lot cooler too.

Dropped my son off at the train station earlier then went to the Garden Centre for more compost and plants. It's perfect conditions for planting now .... if only the rain would stop!

Have a good day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 01:08 PM

I don't want to say this too loud for fear of jinxing myself but we're in for a dry day today. We've had a record wet May so maybe June will be the start of dryer weather. It's 5 in the morning here so I'm getting ready for some sort of outdoor day involving a motorcycle and my camera gear. I'm so excited I don't know where to go.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 01:36 PM

lots and lots of rain, so I can boast of having sparkled up the bathrooms and vaccuumed the stairs - I've even put the extension tube on the small vaccuum and attended to the cobwebs - poor spiders!
The forecast is for much better tomorrow. My Oh has business in Bath so I think I'll invite myself along ... to the shops!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 01:55 PM

Another one fed up of the weather! Tho must admit I don't mind the rain when it's warm - in fact I used to like going on the swings in sun showers
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 02:42 PM

Still raining here so it doesn't look like the plants are going in today

I spent some time with Mr Dyson instead!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2010, 04:33 PM

Cloudy and not as warm today, 25 C (77 F), 80% chance of t'storms this afternoon. We could use the rain, not the pyrotechnics! Nothing new here, the usual market run and watering the veg bed. 4 tomatoes set and flowers on the chili peppers!

Sorry it's raining on most everyone except OG!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top