Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 11:43 PM

GillyT's Talk and Mutter Hut !

Well maybe there are other threads of a similar nature, but I suppose I've started this thread with my name in the title so that friends from other sites, that have fallen by the wayside, will know that I'm around and that they will be able to pop in and post in a thread where they know somebody who is already here ! If you can understand all that !

Anyway it's just a chinwaggin' thread Anybody can say anything about anything,so long as it is not against the T & S.

I think I will just mention that it would be nice if the gaffer could see if he could get an arcade installed on this very good site. It would be very popular, I'm sure.

Failing that, perhaps Azz could sort out a Trivia Questions section - a lot of sites seem to have a Trivia section and they seem to be popular ! As there are quite a few members who enjoy the selection of games on Over50sForum, I'm sure that Trivia would be popular.

I've just seen on TV weather that the temp. is going to be 11 or 12 C Sunday, so I have to think hard whether to get me garden lounger out of mothballs !
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 11:48 PM

Re: GillyT's Talk and Mutter Hut !

Good luck with the thread Gilly
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2016, 11:50 PM

I think I will just mention that it would be nice if the gaffer could see if he could get an arcade installed on this very good site. It would be very popular, I'm sure.

Failing that, perhaps Azz could sort out a Trivia Questions section - a lot of sites seem to have a Trivia section and they seem to be popular ! As there are quite a few members who enjoy the selection of games on Over50sForum, I'm sure that Trivia would be popular.
Hi Gilly suggestions like these are best posted in Feedback here ...
http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

I confess I have never hear of either of these things but then I am not a competitive person and find playing snakes and ladders with the grandchildren too much like hard work these days .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 12:11 AM

Well I am not very good at chinwaggin' GillyT, but I am good at mutterin' so I will try and pop into your thread to do some of that!
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Gilly suggestions like these are best posted in Feedback here ...
http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

I confess I have never heard of either of these things but then I am not a competitive person and find playing snakes and ladders with the grandchildren too much like hard work these days .
Thanks for that Meg - I have just posted the query on that link you kindly supplied for me.

Actually, I find that involving myself in online games, puzzles and brain-teasers helps keep me sharp and my reactions up to par.
GillyT
Nottingham, England

21-02-2016, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Good luck with the thread Gilly
Thanks, Myrtle !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
Thanks for that Meg - I have just posted the query on that link you kindly supplied for me.

Actually, I find that involving myself in online games, puzzles and brain-teasers helps keep me sharp and my reactions up to par.
I am sure it does help Gilly
GillyT
Nottingham, England

21-02-2016, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Well I am not very good at chinwaggin' GillyT, but I am good at mutterin' so I will try and pop into your thread to do some of that!
Well you mutter away all you want, BC, I expect I'll join in with the muttering from time to time !
GillyT
Nottingham, England

21-02-2016, 12:40 AM

GillyT's Talk and Mutter Hut !

By the way, in case anybody is curious about the title, I decided to do a play on words - "You can't tell Stork from butter "
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
... I think I will just mention that it would be nice if the gaffer could see if he could get an arcade installed on this very good site. It would be very popular, I'm sure. ...
I know a set-up when I see one!

For those of you who are unaware, our Gilly is European Champion Bubble Shooter 2009 – 2012, and 2014. World Champion 2010 – 2012. Challenge her only if you must! I did, once, and "she done and won all my money, and my brand new stetson hat!”

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top