Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:36 PM

School - Did you excel in anything?

Where you a goodie two shoes or a baddie?
And what about those dreaded school reports. What was yours like. Mine always indicated:

Erratic
Talks too much
Could do better
Needs to apply herself more

I couldn't get on with geography or history. Did well in:

Art
English
Book-keeping ()
Needlework
PE and netball

What about you
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:39 PM

Re: School - Did you excel in anything?

I did well in needlework which surprised me
Loved English and drama
Too many schools for me to settle though - wish it had been different
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:42 PM

I could run a bit,thought gym was fun-I liked English. But the way things were at home I just wanted to get out as soon as I got in. A levels? what a joke-and retakes were little better. Hard to believe I got a PhD-ah but then I was not burdened by a bullying sarcastic moron.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:43 PM

Towards the end of my schooling career I happened to be very good at missing it - as in 'mitching'. I was a master of it to such an extent they thought I had left when I did eventually turn up in the sixth form. I did leave permanently soon after come to think of it.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:46 PM

PE and going home were my favourites. I represented my school on many occasions in both athletics and in the school choir as a solo soprano but then my voice broke so i stuck with athletics.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:47 PM

I loved English, I always had my nose in a book, loved art & pottery, was hopeless at maths. OK at history & geography, loved biology, hated needlework/sewing, games & PE. Spent my last year at school in the English cupboard giving out books to other pupils & hanging out the window chatting to the boys in the boys school, we were all girls, boys school next door, attached to ours by corridors with doors inbetween.
I won prizes for poetry & English.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:48 PM

I remember one Drama class-the teacher stopped it to make me repeat. This boy can act see the hate in his eyes-act? I just had to think of my father
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:48 PM

Not a goodie two shoes but was surprisingly made a Prefect anyway. Good at English and Cricket.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:50 PM

I excelled at gazing through the windows at the countryside and wanting to be out there running through the fields.
I haven't changed at all
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:52 PM

I would've have had A+ If they'd done classes in "Escape & Evasion"

As for my reports, ha
They'd start Terry P****e form ?? English or whatever the subject

Teachers comment:

Who is he?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top