Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:49 PM

What A Whiff

Standing in a que this morning at the Cafe in Brandon Park waiting to be served i felt really quite sick. The elderly chap in front of me must have bathed in cheap aftershave it was really awful the stench honestly was so overpowering. Why on earth do people overdo it with the smellies some women are just as bad with their perfume. 😠
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:51 PM

Re: What A Whiff

Yep - don't like perfume anyway unless its very delicate
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:53 PM

Less is more .....least he couldve been smelling of something far worse Doc...In fact I thought you were going to say he stank of "you know what"
Some people just dont know when enough is enough!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:56 PM

I don't mind smelling the perfume on a woman. Its the guy that bathes in the stuff that I question

What I hate is the waiter that comes to bring your food and has an overwhelming scent of cologne
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:57 PM

There's one chap in our village who suffers from BO - industrial strength!
He must have skipped past the bathroom for years.
I guess he just doesn't know how much he smells.

If he is in a shop, other people will quickly pick up his wiff, pull a face like a prune, and step back. He must notice them - yet he has the same 'fragrance' the next day.

I doubt that he has a friend in the world.
Bless him...
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 02:11 PM

Always think people that plaster themselves with perfume/aftershave are doing so to hide the fact they dont shower or wash often enough .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 02:31 PM

Secondary school children bathed in perfume and aftershave, can make me gag on my first walk of the day! Goodness knows what their classrooms smell like!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Secondary school children bathed in perfume and aftershave, can make me gag on my first walk of the day! Goodness knows what their classrooms smell like!
Oh tell me about it!
When I walk down the corridors before afternoon registration the noxious fumes of deoderant sprays are enough to knock you out
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh tell me about it!
When I walk down the corridors before afternoon registration the noxious fumes of deoderant sprays are enough to knock you out
It's the cheap deodorant I can't stand, what is wrong with good old soap and water .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:54 PM

I agree - the smell of soap is lovely

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top