Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 05:53 PM

What have i won ?

Across at the library and i logged on to OFF just as a guest, and there in the top right corner was a sign saying i was the millionth visitor to the site. So what have i won ????

Answers on the back of a £20 note, for the Nom restoration fund.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 05:55 PM

Re: What have i won ?

LOL @ Nom
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:03 PM

It's a date with Mups!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:04 PM

Probably means just that you were the millionth visitor, now I think the millionth registered person should get something. Freedom of the forum perhaps or immunity from ever being banned, or maybe a jump from newbie straight to VIP.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It's a date with Mups!

Bugger you, you spoilt the surprise now Tess! Huh!

I was going to spring out of one of those big cake boxes. Drat!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:14 PM

I like the idea of freedom of the forum, i can wander about and keep them mods in order, then i would need a Nom cave on here so i can relax afterwards.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I like the idea of freedom of the forum, i can wander about and keep them mods in order, then i would need a Nom cave on here so i can relax afterwards.

Now don't you go wandering about without your vest and long johns on, not in this cold.

If you can't have a man cave at the library, that'll only leave the public toilets and you might not be safe there all night.
Best go home I think.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Nom, Let us know when you have a cave on here and we can all come to your house.....whoops, I mean Cave Warming Party!! We can also celebrate yours and Mup's engagement party after you accept her proposal on February 29th!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-02-2016, 12:54 AM

Art, what would I do without you.
I got all the wrong end of the stick through not reading Tiff's suggestions properly, and have been sat here, worrying about him wandering about without his vest for nothing it seems.
I hadn't realised he wanted his second cave here! Maybe Azz could find a corner somewhere, or even a small sink hole could be useful if Nom is any good at DIY? Azz has been so inventive of late and knows every inch of the area better than anyone.

I do suspect Nom will have a strong door with huge bolts fitted, plus a security alarm, spot lights and an electric fence in place for the 29th though.

You know, when someone else falls for me ample charms, he'll regret playing so hard to get and he'll miss me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Art, what would I do without you.
I got all the wrong end of the stick through not reading Tiff's suggestions properly, and have been sat here, worrying about him wandering about without his vest for nothing it seems.
I hadn't realised he wanted his second cave here! Maybe Azz could find a corner somewhere, or even a small sink hole could be useful if Nom is any good at DIY? Azz has been so inventive of late and knows every inch of the area better than anyone.

I do suspect Nom will have a strong door with huge bolts fitted, plus a security alarm, spot lights and an electric fence in place for the 29th though.

You know, when someone else falls for me ample charms, he'll regret playing so hard to get and he'll miss me.
Don't worry Mups, Nom is just playing hard to get. He'll be like putty in your hands when you propose and he will accept straight away!
I'll let you into a secret...when he was basting my fried egg this morning, he let slip he's put a two quid deposit down on a sparkler in Ratners the Jewellers, you know the one that sells the top quality jewellery!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top