Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 05:51 PM

Aphrodisiacs of the Ancient World

Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, and her initial clam-cradled emergence from the sea is one of a handful of ancient stories that spawned the link between earthly foods, spices, minerals and divine love. Although there’s little medical evidence to link the consumption of the fruits of the sea from which Aphrodite arose and heightened libido, seafoods like the ever-suggestive oyster are seen even today as inseparable from the art of seduction. Thus, we have the word: aphrodisiac.

Still, the people of the ancient western world had many more intriguing tricks up their lovey-dovey sleeves than a few mere clams

I think I would give the gladiator sweat a miss ....yukkkkkkk!!!

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/gla...ent-world.html
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 05:55 PM

Re: Aphrodisiacs of the Ancient World

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, and her initial clam-cradled emergence from the sea is one of a handful of ancient stories that spawned the link between earthly foods, spices, minerals and divine love. Although there’s little medical evidence to link the consumption of the fruits of the sea from which Aphrodite arose and heightened libido, seafoods like the ever-suggestive oyster are seen even today as inseparable from the art of seduction. Thus, we have the word: aphrodisiac.

Still, the people of the ancient western world had many more intriguing tricks up their lovey-dovey sleeves than a few mere clams

I think I would give the gladiator sweat a miss ....yukkkkkkk!!!

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/gla...ent-world.html

Have you seen what is at the bottom of that article and do you want us to sign it
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 05:56 PM

Yes I did see that at the bottom Solo....whatever takes your fancy really
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Yes I did see that at the bottom Solo....whatever takes your fancy really
I am just gonna to mop my brow wiv a lettuce leaf and fink about it
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

15-02-2016, 06:00 PM

heheheheh.............................
Titus
London
Titus is male  Titus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:05 PM

You don't want to mop your brow with a lettuce leaf get a slave to do it !
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:19 PM

I won't comment as lettuce can have various connotations and I'll be threatened with Arts pillows, jeez more connotation.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:23 PM

No wonder I feel so fruity when I go near the fridge, its all those magnets I have over the door

Actually, just give me the icing on the cake
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:24 PM

Always found Brandy and Babychams plied correctly worked wonders
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
No wonder I feel so fruity when I go near the fridge, its all those magnets I have over the door

Actually, just give me the icing on the cake
I can't have magnets on my fridge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top