Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 07:44 AM

Whats on your desk top?

Do you change your desk top or do you keep the same one?

I change mine every week and this week I have:-

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:09 AM

Re: Whats on your desk top?

Aw that's a lovely desktop piccy, AB.

The backgrounds I have keep changing to different scenes, one of them is the Grand Canyon, another is (what I think) is the North Pole! I used to put up different ones but when I got the new Windows installed, I liked the different ones that keeps changing!! I must try and take a pic of it

Take care.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Aw that's a lovely desktop piccy, AB.

The backgrounds I have keep changing to different scenes, one of them is the Grand Canyon, another is (what I think) is the North Pole! I used to put up different ones but when I got the new Windows installed, I liked the different ones that keeps changing!! I must try and take a pic of it

Take care.
Rose, I have windows 7 on my other computer, which I only use for my music and Photo's, and have set up the desk top with slides of the Lake district.
If you want to take a snap shot of your desk top:- hold shift +Print screen, then open Paint click on psate and it will paste your desk top onto Paint.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 08:26 AM

I have an Apple one of a zebra head and shoulders.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 09:33 AM

My changes all the time too, every 30 minutes
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Rose, I have windows 7 on my other computer, which I only use for my music and Photo's, and have set up the desk top with slides of the Lake district.
If you want to take a snap shot of your desk top:- hold shift +Print screen, then open Paint click on psate and it will paste your desk top onto Paint.
Oh thank you, AB, I didn't know that! I will try it in a wee bit! I learn something knew every day!

Many thanks again Appreciate it

Take care
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 01:03 PM

Not very many icons on the Desktop but a few 'gadgets' showing. Program shortcuts are mostly kept in the side menu. Most regularly used program shortcuts in the Taskbar.

The background picture changes automatically. They show photos taken of various places around the United Kingdom (supplied with Windows 7).
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2010, 04:21 PM

I change my avatar and signature regularly but have never changed my desktop image ... still the original one that came with the Mac, a blue background with contrails.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

28-05-2010, 10:04 AM

Changed my desk top this morning to:-

PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 09:35 PM

I change mine all the time - currently have this one on the windows computer, the Mac has a picture of Josh and Daisy asleep together. The netbook I can't remember because I haven't been on for a while and the linux one has the mint logo.

Some good wallpapers can be had from www.desktopnexus.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top