Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 08:11 AM

Mid-week Wednesday:)

to everyone.

Hope you all enjoy a lovely day.

Take care
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 09:24 AM

Re: Mid-week Wednesday:)

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember your loved ones need to know it.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 09:25 AM

Morning Rose morning all!

Sun's out here - tho doesn't seem as hot as the weekend... wonder when we'll get our heat-wave back
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 09:30 AM

Morning all!

It looks to be a calm day here, the sun is just beginning to poke its head through the thin layer of cloud.

I'm feeling rather excited at the moment as I'm expecting a delivery of a 'slightly' belated birthday present any day now...

Enjoy your day everyone!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 01:14 PM

G'day Rose and everyone . . . bit cooler here coz the wind's blowing from Bo'ness . . . that's east of me . . . . anyways, have a good one OFFers.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 01:39 PM

Afternoon all

The sun is out at last, the caravan is serviced and now the arduous task of putting the contents back in!

I have washed down paintwork this morning (more to do though) and the dogs aren't walked yet, that is next on the list. Pip is going to have his first bath later, we are going to a match tonight and he is filthy.

Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 04:10 PM

Hi, all! I like Wednesdays, pizza night! Plus it's a gorgeous day, sunshine, 25 C (77 F) and we'll make the low 30s by afternoon.

Our new supermarket that was completely rebuilt from scratch is open now: went to check it out. The place is huge, twice the size of before, will take weeks to find out where everything is!

Hope it's a good day for all.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 07:38 PM

Hi all - hope you're all well
I'm such a rare visitor these days I feel a bit embarrassed at just dropping by and expecting to pick up like before - but that's the way it is at present; I'm not finding time for very much messageboarding at all, so I'm not sneaking off eleswhere
We went to Paris at the weekend - fabulous... and SO HOT! I'll post pics sometime when I can get round to it
Oh - Eurostar - fantastic. London - Paris 2.5 hours, city centre to city centre
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember your loved ones need to know it.
Love the gif, AB, that's a brilliant one! I do love gifs
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

26-05-2010, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
G'day Rose and everyone . . . bit cooler here coz the wind's blowing from Bo'ness . . . that's east of me . . . . anyways, have a good one OFFers.
Hello there Denis Missed you here Hope you are hail and hearty! It was a good bit colder here in Renfrewshire as well - think it came from the east

Hope you and yours and the gang are all hail and hearty

Take care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top