Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 07:59 PM

Participation

Do you sometimes just read the posts on the OFF and not participate. I'm finding lately that i'm reading more than posting and also its like that i never know what to say anymore...
I hope i'm not on my own
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:01 PM

Re: Participation

Come back to Hangman Suze, we miss you!!
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:02 PM

It has always been thus for me, Suzuki Sue. I have participated more this afternoon probably than in the last couple of months. As I am at home nursing an earache.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Do you sometimes just read the posts on the OFF and not participate. I'm finding lately that i'm reading more than posting and also its like that i never know what to say anymore...
I hope i'm not on my own
Post and be dammed, you look like a light hearted fun person
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Indigo ->
It has always been thus for me, Suzuki Sue. I have participated more this afternoon probably than in the last couple of months. As I am at home nursing an earache.
Oh! Is Baldrick ill then? I am sorry.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:09 PM

I hope i'm not on my own
You have burnt out or have emptied your 'fount of knowledge' (brain box). Uncle psychiatrist Marky (me) offers some free advice and that is to invest in a Kindle and learn more 'stuff' so you will become a far more interesting person who can impress anyone at anytime about anything.

You know it makes sense .
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
??? Not being a fan of Blackadder I am unsure of the reference.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:13 PM

... I hope i'm not on my own
You're not.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:14 PM

I often read the forum posts offline and sometimes just pop on to post now and again...Its sometimes more enjoyable to read anyway
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
That sounded funny, but I don't know what you are talking about

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top