Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 11:19 AM

Message from the Beyond ?

I went and paid a visit to a customer of mine yesterday. As I walked into his office, he approaches and says he wants to show me something. Pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of him with his girlfriend. What do you see, he asks. I look and could not see anything in particular. Look at my leg. Sure enough, in the photo for some strange reason he was missing his left leg below the knee. Thats strange , I said.

His mother died about two months ago. Before her death during an operation, they cut off her left leg below the knee. He was very close to his mother. So he figures its a message from his mother from the beyond. If it is, I hope its not a message from the beyond that he will somehow loose his leg.

This was weird to say the least. But who knows, camaras have a way of distorting images and when that happens they are left open to the interpretation of the viewer
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 12:54 PM

Re: Message from the Beyond ?

That reminds me about the Cottingley Fairy photo's.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 01:24 PM

Hoax without a doubt..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-10-07-21-05-1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	270  
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Hoax without a doubt..
It was, the 'girls' admitted it years later, but what a good hoax.
I wrote a poem about their story.

A Fairy Story

Two little girls, a century ago
Crossed a stream in their garden to play
"But we can see no Fairies here"
"We'll perhaps see some today".

Then a game they made to show
That Fairies were indeed there
In that lovely garden, a long long time ago.

They borrowed Daddy's camera
And filmed Fairies flying round
With gossamer wings outstretched
And showed all what they had found.

The people were astonished
They couldn't understand
How children so young, inexperianced
Had filmed a Fairy band.

No one could find a flaw
In the pictures the children took
And all declared them genuine
Then someone wrote a book.

Their fame spread far and wide
People flocked to see
The stream and the glade
Where the Fairies were said to be.

But, like all things human
The excitment soon went away
Leaving that lovely garden
Littered, broken and grey.

All the damage that was done
The Family did repair
The children, to their Parents
Said, "Never again, we swear".

Many years have passed
Since that fateful day
The children, now old ladies
Came clean, as to how they
Had filmed the Fairies in the glen
With cardboard cutouts on cotton strings
And cellophane
For Fairy wings.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 03:13 PM

I have had a lot of experience of the so called 'supernatural' throughout my life of the weirdest kind. However, I am of the opinion there is a very natural explanation for everything.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 04:11 PM

tarantula there is a supernatural thread on here go find it and tell us about your happenings please.☺
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have had a lot of experience of the so called 'supernatural' throughout my life of the weirdest kind. However, I am of the opinion there is a very natural explanation for everything.
heres the Supernatural thread Tarantula...we'd love to read your spooky experiences there

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...=24797&page=48
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 04:58 PM

I won't bore you with them!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I went and paid a visit to a customer of mine yesterday. As I walked into his office, he approaches and says he wants to show me something. Pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of him with his girlfriend. What do you see, he asks. I look and could not see anything in particular. Look at my leg. Sure enough, in the photo for some strange reason he was missing his left leg below the knee. Thats strange , I said.

His mother died about two months ago. Before her death during an operation, they cut off her left leg below the knee. He was very close to his mother. So he figures its a message from his mother from the beyond. If it is, I hope its not a message from the beyond that he will somehow loose his leg.

This was weird to say the least. But who knows, camaras have a way of distorting images and when that happens they are left open to the interpretation of the viewer
I wouldn’t think it was a message from his mother suggesting he was going to lose a leg Rodolfo, look on the bright side, she loved him and wants to tell him something. I do believe spirits have ways of transmitting pictures through the atmosphere but one has to examine the photo very carefully, spirits like to play games you know.
What have we got, we have a missing leg right? no left, sorry, so we have a missing left leg that we can’t see, hmmmm- missing-leg-see, got it! Missing Legacy! She died without telling him where his legacy was hidden, now all he has to do is have another photo taken for part two of the message.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 05:51 PM

Lol Jem that did make me chuckle!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top