Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 12:45 PM

Sugar Daddy!

After reading about the 'Sugar Babies'..... females who get men to fund their student lifestyles. I wondered, if you have ever had a 'Sugar Daddy', wanted a 'Sugar Daddy' or been a 'Sugar Daddy'?!!
Or a 'Sugar Mummy' even?!!
Confide in me, you know it won't go any further!!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 12:54 PM

Re: Sugar Daddy!

Every week I treat Sheila to a meal out and to a women's magazine - does that make me her 'sugar daddy' ? Maybe not as she is 9 months older than me !
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Every week I treat Sheila to a meal out and to a women's magazine - does that make me her 'sugar daddy' ? Maybe not as she is 9 months older than me !
Alan, You would be a Sugar Daddy, if Sheila isn't your wife?
It sounds like you are her Toyboy!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 01:07 PM

I have a sugar customer, she call us for the smallest of jobs and always give us a tip.

Firstly we built her a stable block for her horses, when completed every single one of us received £50 extra.

Then a few months later we built her a large extension, this time she gave £1000, this equated to £70 each.

Since then I've fixed a bird bath, set a swing drier in the garden etc.

She sends me a £25 voucher(M&S)every Christmas and birthday.

I'd marry her but I'm afraid the gifts may cease.

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 01:26 PM

That's great Terry !
I call UJ 'sugar' sometimes - but he's not my Daddy
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 02:21 PM

In my city we call them Alpha Males. Mostly young guys who don't have a job and have a way of tricking women only because of their looks to maintain them. At first these kinds of guy are a lot of fun for these ladies, but after awhile these ladies get pretty sick and tired of financing their lifestyle
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 02:27 PM

I heard the term a lot as a child - always wanted to meet one, I was intrigued ..........
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 02:46 PM

I once had a Daddy without the sugar

It was before I met my husband, he was a poor farmer and lot older than me, he was lovely
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 03:09 PM

Invited to stay with a male friend 20 yrs older than me with two other friends for a week in Spain in his huge apartment . At the last minute the friends couldnt come , I was concerned about being alone with him and was told , you'll be fine , he is a great guy , many friends stay with him. I spoke with him , and he said he would make sure I was ok and knew I wasn't interested in him .

Had a nice few days and the last night he asked me to live in Spain with him , saying I could have as much money as I wanted etc etc etc , again I explained I wasn't interested . The next morning arrived , no sign of him for breakfast which was unusual . I made a cup of tea and took it to him in his apartment , he was lying still in bed , I thought he was dead , I put the tea down and leaned over to check him , suddenly I was hauled into bed and had to fight my was out.

I was taken to the airport and dumped . .........

Now , mother used to say to me , better to be an old man's darling than a young man's slave ........

Not for me Thankyou
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 03:39 PM

who's your daddy art .... bet u got a secret one hidden away ...how come their called sugar ?? coz there all sweet ' and have plenty of dosh '' just to say iam still looking

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top