Join for free
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 11:05 AM

Grandkids are funny

I was speaking to my 2 year old Granddaughter Kate this
morning on Skype.

I heard my little darling say in Thai, Granny going to sleep. Didn't think anything about it until the screen went blank.

She had covered the screen up with a blanket and put me
to sleep.
I mentioned at the beginning of our conversation that I was still in my night gown as they rang me earlier than usual.

Couldn't stop laughing for ages. Have you also had great
laughs from your Grandchildren???
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 12:57 PM

Re: Grandkids are funny

My youngest grandson when he was about 6yrs old was very wound up,so I said to him "turn round so I can turn the key on your back to slow".I made a noise behind him to pretend turning a key.Off he went and was even more lively-he then told me that I'd turned the key the wrong way!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 01:07 PM

They are funny arn't they
I use to have my youngest granddaughter for the day and when she went she would not say goodbye but waved 'happy Nanna ' we never discovered why...
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 02:08 PM

4 year old rosie skyped me , then put me in her dolls house (she was on a small ipad ) while she played with her dolls house I was inside looking out while she chatted to her dolls and me !

So funny , I was in there for an hour while she kept disappearing for minutes and returning to feed me tea and cake

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top