Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 09:14 AM

Sunny, Sunny Sunday:)

to you All

Not sure what I am doing today - going out for a lovely walk with Loki later, if it isn't too hot, if it is, will only take her a short one and a long one later in the evening!

Enjoy your Sunday - and don't do anything I wouldn't do - and that'll give you plenty of scope
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 09:20 AM

Re: Sunny, Sunny Sunday:)

Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noon day sun. Me, I wont be venturing out until the sun goes down.

I have just been talking to a friend who says it is cold today and that she is staying by the fireside. It is 19 degrees in Melbourne.
Have a nice one everyone.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 09:43 AM

Morning all! Another scorcher here today in sunny south Wales

Hope you all enjoy your day
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 09:43 AM

Mornin' all, it's gonna be a hot day here as well. Enjoy you're day all of you apart from those working.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 10:36 AM

Morning all, what a lovely, lovely day!

Just doing a bit of catch-up on here then it will be out in the garden!

We went down to Devon yesterday, it couldn't have been a more perfect day! Everyone seems to have had the same idea as the beaches were packed, loads of children and adults in the sea and the icecream sellers were doing a roaring trade.

Enjoy your day everyone!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 04:26 PM

Send me some of that sunshine and warmth! I agree with the lady in Melbourne, it's chilly here too, only 18 C, dank, gloomy and drizzly. Had a big t'storm overnight, half-woke me; picked up 3/4" rain, which we did need. A day to stay indoors, grumble about the weather and do the tough weekend crossword.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 04:59 PM

Just got back from a lovely walk the walks around here are so beautiful and the best thing of all, is you hardly come across anyone!

Yesterday we passed a group of 3 cyclists and a couple with their dog. Today we passed 1 cyclist and 1 woman taking her dog for a walk and two sets of two people just walking.

Most of the time it feels like your own private garden
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 05:26 PM

I have just been talking to a friend who says it is cold today and that she is staying by the fireside. It is 19 degrees in Melbourne

That brings back memories,a few years ago I had a brief,sweet and ultimately bloody awful cyber affair with an Oz from around the Mornington Penninsula.

She used to say it was bloody freezing and she was sat by the fire-the temp was as low as 12C
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 05:52 PM

Today has been sweltering and there's more to come tomorrow ....... up to 27º here!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 06:43 PM

Its been really hot here. I have been at work all day, everyone wants to BBQ.

My day didn't start too well, I made my lunch and Fiji decided to steal it and scoff it. Yesterday she chewed a hole in my pocket. She thought there were treats in there. All in all she is being very naughty at the moment.

The day got better, I arrived at work and the local search and rescue were assembled ready to go through their paces, they had two SAR dogs a Hungarian Vizla and a Border Collie it was so nice to meet them.

Hope you have all had a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top