Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 12:56 AM

Woman dumped by millionaire she met on Plenty of Fish dating website fills his hot tu

Woman dumped by millionaire she met on Plenty of Fish dating website fills his hot tub with dead mackerel

A woman dumped by a millionaire racehorse owner after meeting him on Plenty of Fish took her revenge by filling his tot tub with dead mackerel.

Zoe Jackson, 35, was left fuming after Gerard Brogan ended their three-month relationship.

But the millionaire was left green-faced after finding the smelly fish heads and guts two days later.

Jackson had decided to get her revenge by sneaking into his luxury home and dumping the fish guts in his hot tub.

They had been in the 40C heat for days days before they were found.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...plenty-7319842

Do you think she was right to do this or do you think shes got a screw loose ?
I tend to think that it says everything about what type of woman she is and nothing about the guy.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:01 AM

Re: Woman dumped by millionaire she met on Plenty of Fish dating website fills his hot tu

I doubt she'll find another date on that site.
She probably saw all that love(£££££'s)slipping through her fingers.

Thank God she's not yet 50, there's certainly a match or two on here for her., mentally.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:05 AM

Re: Woman dumped by millionaire she met on Plenty of Fish dating website fills his hot tu

Bunny Boiler
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:09 AM

Why would a millionaire (assuming he isn't telling porkies) ... want to date a mother of six (unless she told him porkies).
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:11 AM

Praps he was just trying to get his expensive leg over!!!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Bunny Boiler
But revenge is sweet don't you think
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:17 AM

I think it's funny...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:17 AM

I hate reading about bitter women like this lady. Even the ones who vandalise their ex's car, cut up their clothes and other vile acts. Why can't they just let go and accept its over without being so bitter and twisted.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:19 AM

Myrtle .....Nooooooooooooo !!!!

I hate seeing this sort of thing when women go off the rails for revenge,its just horrible and no need for it ...

I have to say I think hes better off out of it though! He might think twice next time lol bunny boiler is about right Ruthio!
Can you imagine what she have done if they had had kids together ...blimey it doesnt bear thinking about....they had only been together for 3 months
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Why would a millionaire (assuming he isn't telling porkies) ... want to date a mother of six (unless she told him porkies).
If he's lying he's chosen the identity of a real millionaire racehorse owner, Brogan is quite well known here and in the UAE

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top