Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 09:40 PM

Awareness of the Heart

In the search for his heart, the Tin Man with Dorothy, the Scarecrow and the Lion, decide to go on a quest to visit the Wizard. In the Tin Man's mind, only the Wizard could grant him his wish. Unknowingly what the Tin Man was searching for, was sonething he already had. All the Wizard did was, simply give the Tin Man the awareness of his heart.

Soon it will be Valentines Day. It seems it takes a day to make us aware of our heart. An inner creative force, like that of the Tin Man that we all possess, but who few come to understand. Love should not be forced to be realize in a day. Yet, at times, it might take a Wizard to help us understand our capacity and our awareness to love.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 12:10 AM

Re: Awareness of the Heart

Oh Rodolfo you are coming over all romantic
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 12:28 AM

Thanks for reading, Mike. A little bit of crap that I write from time to time..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->

There! Now you've gone and spoilt it all.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

06-02-2016, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
There! Now you've gone and spoilt it all.
I don't consider myself to be romantic. I simply try too speak the truth about the powers of the heart and of love itself.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Excellent Ro I enjoy such postings. A refreshing change from the norm, imagination, warmth and feeling all combined with a little insanity is great.

Just a shame the forum lacks it and why the lady from Italy shone out from the crowd like a jewel in the crown .

Keep it going.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

06-02-2016, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Excellent Ro I enjoy such postings. A refreshing change from the norm, imagination, warmth and feeling all combined with a little insanity is great.

Just a shame the forum lacks it and why the lady from Italy shone out from the crowd like a jewel in the crown .

Keep it going.
Excellent point, Mike. That of insanity. We do kind of lose it when we fall in love. I have made a fool of myself over a woman many times. At the time I really cared less. My focus was on her and not the world around me
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:55 AM

Unfortunately Painter love is in the brain as are all emotions. You ARE what is in your brain, when that is gone so are you.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 08:14 AM

Yes Painter, Alan is right, it is sad when your Brain goes South when you want to go North.
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 09:07 AM

What is a tin man? I mean we know what a scarecrow and a lion are.

Oh, here we are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Woodman

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top