Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 10:34 AM

Morning Thursday:)

to everyone and hope you all enjoy a good day today

Take care.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 10:39 AM

Re: Morning Thursday:)

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Having a great day up to now. Had to take some things back to Aldi that were not fit for purpose. Car seat covers that did not have holes for the seat belts to go through.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 12:07 PM

Good afternoon all

The dogs have been walked and this afternoon I will be hanging out my baskets and planting up some tubs, fingers crossed that the frosts don't return.

I hope you are all having a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 01:34 PM

Afternoon all!

Not long back from the hairdressers just had a quick bite to eat and shortly I'll be out planting up the tubs too.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 04:25 PM

Lovely day here, already 20 C (67 F) with lots of sunshine and just a light breeze; very welcome after all the gloomy chilly rain the last few days, the tomatoes will enjoy the warmth. Flowers on them but none have set yet. Planned a lie-in, no errands, but overslept and not up till almost 10 am; must have been more tired than I thought. I hate a really late start to the day. That's all my news.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 09:04 PM

Evening all-hope you've all had a good day. Few jobs done this morning then out for a walk. Afer dinner did some more painting and then out to the garden. Got quite a lot done, cut grass, trimmed couple bushes and weeded. Then it was out for another stroll through the woods where it was cooler for Hatti-then tea and time to relax.....just loving this weather!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 09:42 PM

I hear it's going to be a nice hot weekend, merz; enjoy it; no need to think of Mondays and back to work now! About all I did today was tackle the weeds in the veg bed; where DO they all come from!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I hear it's going to be a nice hot weekend, merz; enjoy it; no need to think of Mondays and back to work now! About all I did today was tackle the weeds in the veg bed; where DO they all come from!
Looking forward to it Dandysmom, although I never sit in the sun, except maybe for 10 mins. but at least I'll be warm in the shade. All Mondays are good Mondays now Must have totally switched off-have sometimes to think what day it is now....as to what date it is, I have to look at the calendar!!!!! Amazed at how quickly weeds are appearing now-they like us, like the warm weather!
Dalmagirl
Longford, Ireland
Dalmagirl is female  Dalmagirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2010, 11:06 PM

I had a frustrating afternoon in town, couldn't get my glasses fixed as the opticians were closed, Tesco's wasn't busy but there were very few cashiers on the checkouts and at the head of my line someone changed their mind about a product and everything stopped until one of the children went off to seek out an alternative which took forever, then I called at the council offices for a form, nobody on the front desk, directed to the cash office, woman there said she was far too busy to give me the form, then she gave me the wrong one. Still, the weather got very warm and I had to put the AC on in the car before my milk turned into yoghurt.
I got home to puppies that needed cleaning out, three adults screeching for food and a walk in no particular order, a phone message, my mobile ringing and a leaky kitchen tap.
I think I'll have an early night!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top