Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:49 AM

Ever Dream of this Man ???

There is a border line in our sleep. A border line that we do not always cross. But, on special ocassions, when we do, a new reality opens upto us. There is a man, a mysterious man, who has been known to linger in that dream state of mind and every night throughout the world hundreds of people dream about his face.

This man came to life by accident in January of 2006. The patient of a well known psychiatrist draws a face of a man and claims that this man has repeatedly been appearing in her dreams. In more than one ocassion this mysterious man has give advise regarding the person's life.

The portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist desk for a few days. Until one day another patient recognizes the face of the man and admits to the fact, that the mysterious man often can be found lingering in his dreams.

The psychiatrist now intrigued by his findings, decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurred dreams. Within a few months fiur more patients recognize the man as a frecuent visitor in their dreams.

From January 2006 until today it has been recorded that about 2000 people claim to have seen this mysterious man in their dreams.

Psychiatrists now claim that this mysterious man of the dream state of mind, is somehow part of the collective consciousness. In order to reach him you have to pass that special borderline. If you are successful and you feel a mysterious presence and this face comes to light, you at that point have contacted the collective consciousness and its mysterious leader..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-03-19-22-16-1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	233  
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:38 AM

Re: Ever Dream of this Man ???

He looks like a guy in a photo-fit at the local police station, maybe the describer has been in contact with the collective? Or too many whiskeys?

Sorry, but I don't buy that mumbo jumbo.
Sounds more like an advert for the author and I bet her hourly rates have gone up.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:50 AM

Actually this is a hoax that came on the internet a few years ago. Stories like these impress the weak mind and some people who read this might create their own illusion of a mystery man. The hoax has spread on the internet worldwide and many have joined the collective hoax thinking that this Collective Dude is for real.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 03:17 AM

That's cruel.
Any attempt to destabilise the mind of the vulnerable is nasty, to say the least though, I bet the originator would claim it was an experiment with good intentions.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 09:22 AM

The only advice giving in my dream would be mine, to him...
"Get down to your male salon and sort those eyebrows out matey. It's no wonder you're skulking here in the subconscious!"
eyes_of_a_painter
n

04-02-2016, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
That's cruel.
Any attempt to destabilise the mind of the vulnerable is nasty, to say the least though, I bet the originator would claim it was an experiment with good intentions.
The experiment worked in a sense that people believe a lot of stuff that is reported on the internet and many out there are influenced quite easily.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

04-02-2016, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
The only advice giving in my dream would be mine, to him...
"Get down to your male salon and sort those eyebrows out matey. It's no wonder you're skulking here in the subconscious!"
Thing is dreams are very hard to interpret. I dream weird stuff most nights that have to do with my life and I know it has a meaning, yet its very hard to decipher. So dreams are full of symbolisms its easy to see how some people could fall prey to a story of this kind.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 03:32 PM

i was gonna say eyes-- i havnt seen him yet 'lol... i have the oddest dreams my mind is totally confused and muddled' i dream of people that are feeling like i know them -but with no faces' i would like to go under and see how far back i go ... u never know -i could be snail to a elephant hhhaha -may even bump into that guy -scarey or wot !!!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 03:43 PM

I think if I start dreaming about a man with hairy caterpillars for eyebrows I wouldn't want to go to sleep. I have some very weird dreams but I don't think I've yet dreamt about a man with caterpillars for eyebrows and I don't want to.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

04-02-2016, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
i was gonna say eyes-- i havnt seen him yet 'lol... i have the oddest dreams my mind is totally confused and muddled' i dream of people that are feeling like i know them -but with no faces' i would like to go under and see how far back i go ... u never know -i could be snail to a elephant hhhaha -may even bump into that guy -scarey or wot !!!!

Dreams are there to tell us about our weaknesses, our strength and our fears. For sure, dreams fulfill a purpose for us. Only we can discipher their symbolism. If you write down your dreams and later go over them, you might understand what the story is all about

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top