Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2010, 08:22 AM

Sunny Sunday:)

and hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

My parrots are screaming blue murder because I watching Britain's Got Talent, which I recorded. Both of them hate it and scream over the show! Soochie usually says "F.. off" Even Loki has run out of the room

Take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2010, 10:19 AM

Re: Sunny Sunday:)

Morning BK. morning all!

I'm afraid it's not a sunny Sunday here in the SW, woke up to rain and dreariness I was hoping to get more of my plants out today but I'll wait and see what the afternoon brings.

Enjoy your day everyone!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Some sun here but still coolish: 17 C (62 F); needed a jacket on the way to the market. Rain tonight and tomorrow ....

What a funny story about the parrot and Loki!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2010, 10:05 PM

After a taste of summer yesterday, today its back to cold wind, and a few glimpses of the sun....oh well better things to come-hopefully!

Parrot and Loki just haven't got good taste!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top